Forums » The Lounge

Random thoughts thread

• 261 posts
    December 6, 2017 6:07 AM EST

When you and your squad become gods...

• 700 posts
    December 6, 2017 7:23 PM EST

Apparently the production of pennies is literally the only thing keeping the zinc industry afloat. 

• 1467 posts
    December 6, 2017 7:34 PM EST

Wait really? That's actually kind of awesome in a weird way, really fucking cool. 

• 700 posts
    December 6, 2017 7:39 PM EST

I don't know how much truth there actually is to it. I just heard it from the cashier at the herb shop. 

Edit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_debate_in_the_United_States

The zinc industry is certainly a major player in what will become of the penny, if anything, ever. 

This post was edited by Legion at December 6, 2017 7:42 PM EST
  • December 6, 2017 7:58 PM EST

I realized that the Aedra are based on positive human emotions while the Daedra are base don negative human emotions.

• 558 posts
    December 6, 2017 8:38 PM EST

Jar Jar Binks isn't that bad.

• 284 posts
    December 6, 2017 8:57 PM EST

If there is one good thing made by Jar Jar, it's the creation of the Empire. Long live the Sith. Long live Vader. Long live the Emperor.

• December 6, 2017 9:19 PM EST

DeltaFox said:

Long live the Sith. Long live Vader. Long live the Emperor.

This I can get behind 100%. 

• 490 posts
    December 6, 2017 9:35 PM EST

DeltaFox said:

If there is one good thing made by Jar Jar, it's the creation of the Empire. Long live the Sith. Long live Vader. Long live the Emperor.

Just watched episode 2. Dude done goofed. But I guess from your point of view he done good.

• 284 posts
    December 7, 2017 5:06 AM EST

I was on the Jedi side for a long time, but as I got older I started to see the flaws in their system, and they were big ones. How can you be good if you go around abducting children becuase they can use the force? The Sith, on the other side... You'll be surprised to see just how good the bad guys can be.

• 743 posts
    December 7, 2017 12:03 PM EST

Is the Thalmor Illuminati??????? 

• December 7, 2017 12:26 PM EST

Rogue said:

No that would be the Psijics

• 743 posts
    December 7, 2017 5:49 PM EST

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

You know a lot of lore to be a recent fan of TES. Are you illuminati??????/ 

• 1441 posts
    December 7, 2017 5:52 PM EST

Serana is best Skyrim waifu

• December 7, 2017 5:52 PM EST

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

That is because I have been reading the hell out of it for my build, and no I am not. The Psijics or Sotha Sil fit the bill perfectly though.

• 743 posts
    December 7, 2017 5:53 PM EST

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

That is because I have been reading the hell out of it for my build, and no I am not. The Psijics or Sotha Sil fit the bill perfectly though.

Illuminati confirmed

• December 7, 2017 5:56 PM EST

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

Illuminati confirmed

*queue music*

This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 7, 2017 5:57 PM EST
    • 743 posts
    December 7, 2017 5:58 PM EST

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

Illuminati confirmed

*queue music*

This is gonna be my ringtone.

• December 7, 2017 5:59 PM EST

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

The Sith Lord said:

Rogue said:

Illuminati confirmed

*queue music*

This is gonna be my ringtone.

Nice

• 1441 posts
    December 7, 2017 6:25 PM EST

I love how one of tge books was written by a Dremora

• 1467 posts
    December 7, 2017 10:35 PM EST

Fun Fact: Ants can crawl inside an iPad and die inside of them.

On an unrelated note...I have a dead ant inside my iPad.

• 1467 posts
    December 7, 2017 10:39 PM EST

I was on the Jedi side for a long time, but as I got older I started to see the flaws in their system, and they were big ones. How can you be good if you go around abducting children becuase they can use the force? The Sith, on the other side... You'll be surprised to see just how good the bad guys can be.

Yeah, there's a really good reason why old Extended Universe Luke said, "hey fuck most of what ya'll do" and just didn't follow massive chunks of the Jedi Code. I could kind of understand it if there was something that meant they had to be trained that young (you know. They'd die otherwise, or cause monumental damage to everything around them just by existing) then I could kind of justify it, but honestly... yeah the Jedi are fucked up, well the Old Republic mostly. I mean, I think the Sith do the same thing from time to time, but there are just genuinely 'not-evil' Sith out there. I mean, Count Dooku wasn't that bad until the Clone Wars show and even then he's arguably just a pawn or war-time leader depending on your POV. 

But yeah, lots of flaws in the Jedi System.

• 278 posts
    December 7, 2017 10:50 PM EST

Rogue said:

Ulfric Stormcloak is the true high king.

Rogue was drunk when he wrote this.

• December 7, 2017 11:11 PM EST

Mega-Dragonborn-of-Doom (1921) said:

Fun Fact: Ants can crawl inside an iPad and die inside of them.

On an unrelated note...I have a dead ant inside my iPad.

That is pretty metal.

• December 7, 2017 11:17 PM EST

Mega-Dragonborn-of-Doom (1921) said:

Yeah, there's a really good reason why old Extended Universe Luke said, "hey fuck most of what ya'll do" and just didn't follow massive chunks of the Jedi Code. I could kind of understand it if there was something that meant they had to be trained that young (you know. They'd die otherwise, or cause monumental damage to everything around them just by existing) then I could kind of justify it, but honestly... yeah the Jedi are fucked up, well the Old Republic mostly. I mean, I think the Sith do the same thing from time to time, but there are just genuinely 'not-evil' Sith out there. I mean, Count Dooku wasn't that bad until the Clone Wars show and even then he's arguably just a pawn or war-time leader depending on your POV. 

But yeah, lots of flaws in the Jedi System.

The main difference is that The Jedi believe that What Is should stay What Is while Sithis believes in What Is should be To Be, you know.