Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi y'all

• 17 posts
    October 18, 2017 9:00 AM EDT

Hello folks, merfolks and beastfolks :)

Name's Sarah, I'm pretty much a Skyrim hardcore player (dumped 1000+ hours into that game already) and now that I own the game on PC I'm getting crazy into modding. After trying out a few mods and picking my favourites I'm into roleplaying and character building now. I kinda tried that on vanilla before, but gotta be honest vanilla Skyrim kinda suck if you want to create unique characters with different personality traits and all. 

Anyway, I joined this forum so I can talk about Skyrim with people who actually enjoy this game on the same level that I do, to get ideas for future character builds and to share my own built characters :)

• 585 posts
    October 18, 2017 12:25 PM EDT

Welcome Sarah, and it looks like we have another Game of Thrones fan as well as an ES fan, better and better! It's great to hear that you're into Roleplaying, if you need any help or want to discuss it be sure to head over to the Roleplaying Group (and I'm not only saying that because I'm the host :P). And I'm also looking forward to your builds, always nice to have another builder in our midst.

• October 18, 2017 3:48 PM EDT

Couldn't you have just called beastfolks furries, lol :)

I agree Vanilla Skyrim does suck for roleplaying especially if you're a peasant on the consoles. Like Zon said if you are into Roleplaying and such I would definitely check out the RP section on here. 

So welcome this great site, but one question though. Why Lannister? Stark is way better.

• 278 posts
    October 18, 2017 5:05 PM EDT

Gwen, the Last Blade said:

Couldn't you have just called beastfolks furries, lol :)

So welcome this great site, but one question though. Why Lannister? Stark is way better.

Beastfolk aren't furries :( 

Also, yeah. Everyone knows Stark is better.

All jokes aside, it's great to have another ES fan, as well as a game of thrones one to! Hope you enjoy your stay in the Vault!

• 17 posts
    October 18, 2017 9:47 PM EDT
    Furries don't include Argonians ;)
    And I like those kinky lizards xD

Starks are boooring. I like Cersei. I tend to like bitchy characters everybody else hates (Cersei, Snape, Starbuck, no one in Star Wars - because everyone sucks in SW - except for Vader)

• 17 posts
    October 18, 2017 9:49 PM EDT
    Anyway thanks for the warm welcome everybody. :)
    • 694 posts
    October 21, 2017 11:00 AM EDT

Welcome to the site, Sarah! Glad to have you with us. :) If you need help finding anything please don't hesitate to give me a shout. I've just sent you a friend request.  

• 1595 posts
    November 16, 2017 9:45 PM EST

Welcome, Sarah :) I thought I had already left a comment here, I know I meant to, so apologies for this late reply. You impressed with your RP Profile and already seem part of the community as we had an interesting discussion about familiars. That kinda makes this welcome post redundant, I guess :D But there it is anyway!

• 17 posts
    November 17, 2017 4:39 PM EST

Paws said:

Welcome, Sarah :) I thought I had already left a comment here, I know I meant to, so apologies for this late reply. You impressed with your RP Profile and already seem part of the community as we had an interesting discussion about familiars. That kinda makes this welcome post redundant, I guess :D But there it is anyway!

Hahaha, no worries. Thank you for the proper welcome Phil! :)