Forums » Introduce Yourself

The Postman always delivers!

• 743 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:00 PM EDT

Tanuki said:

I'm only still up cuz this whole thing has been too funny.

We're gonna have a Riddles of Humilty - Sp00ky Edition

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:01 PM EDT

oooooo, yes. For example, 'How many Tanuki/Wulf's does it take to string up a breton?' 

Answer; none, because he's to busy waiting for these topics to be uploaded xD

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:04 PM EDT

got a cover page

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:05 PM EDT

actually it just looks like Titanic.

• 743 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:07 PM EDT

Tanuki said:

actually it just looks like Titanic.

Beatiful, and it has been uploaded.

• 284 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:18 PM EDT

Is that an Aela cosplayer in your new pic Rogy? Pretty hot :P

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:21 PM EDT

courtesy of your boi

• October 2, 2017 12:25 PM EDT

@Phil Thanks for you the welcome

@Delta trust me this is nothing to me. Have you been on Reddit, 4Chan, and/or 9GAG? This is pretty much all they do over there.

I liked how this thread has strayed far away from God's Light.

• 277 posts
    October 2, 2017 12:43 PM EDT
    As a Fallout fan, you're in for a treat. In the coming weekend we're starting a Halloween themes character building event which will last until the first week of November. I'm looking forward to see you there! :D
  • October 2, 2017 12:47 PM EDT

Noodles said: As a Fallout fan, you're in for a treat. In the coming weekend we're starting a Halloween themes character building event which will last until the first week of November. I'm looking forward to see you there! :D

That sounds interesting, but I am not much for character building having only worked on one which is my current one. Though I may still check out, and thanks for the head ups.

• 585 posts
    October 2, 2017 1:47 PM EDT

Well I have no idea what this post has become, so I'll just say welcome Postman! Haven't seen the film myself but heard very good things. And any friend of David and Gwen is a friend of mine!

• 277 posts
    October 2, 2017 2:18 PM EDT
    Well, be sure to drop by. And if you feel like participating, let Motty or I know and we'll help you out with anything you need.
  • October 2, 2017 5:22 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Well I have no idea what this post has become, so I'll just say welcome Postman! Haven't seen the film myself but heard very good things. And any friend of David and Gwen is a friend of mine!

Me neither, man. Thank you, and I am glad you have heard things because it is a good movie. Is being a frind of David and Gwen a good thing or bad thing?

Noodles said: Well, be sure to drop by. And if you feel like participating, let Motty or I know and we'll help you out with anything you need.

Alright, I will and cool.

• 248 posts
    October 2, 2017 6:09 PM EDT

lol I see you got a "proper" vault welcome. But as I said on my warden comment - welcome! The Fallout team is smaller than the ES folks, but we are prolific. You'll find lots to love here :)

• 284 posts
    October 2, 2017 6:25 PM EDT

It's getting bigger Motty, each day.

• October 2, 2017 7:13 PM EDT

How does one define "proper" and "prolific"? Also, thanks again and I have noticed that, but that is alright by me.

• 34 posts
    October 3, 2017 9:49 AM EDT

I was going to pop in and say, Welcome, and I love your topic introduction! But, y'know, after reading through all that, maybe I'm gonna... go stand over there. Yes.

• October 3, 2017 11:48 AM EDT

Thank you, and yeah this thread has strayed away from the original idea.