Forums » Elder Scrolls

POLL: Your favourite Elder Scrolls game

• 558 posts
    October 10, 2017 8:02 PM EDT

Arena was OK. I would have played more but I always get stuck in the second dungeon. Also, archery is useless.

I can't get into Morrowind, because I get bored running around. I make a new character, do a little of the main story, and then stop playing. It doesn't engage me.

Oblivion was my first RPG, but it gets no nostalgia points from me. I make a new character, do the Arena, do a little of the main story, and then stop playing. Outside of the Arena I'm not really having fun. And the Oblivion portals are more annoying than dragons because the content inside the portals is tedious and hideous. I hate skipping them, too, because they make the sky look ugly. Also, Dwarven ruins>Aleyid ruins

Skyrim is my favorite, easily. The main quest was cool the first time I beat it (the only main quest is ES games I have completed). I like dual weilding and the weightiness to combat, shouts, mountain climbing, and the geography. The Falmer are cooler than goblins (don't tell anyone I said this), and saber-toothed tigers and wooly mammoths are more interesting than nix-hounds or cliff racers. 

ESO is just so boring. I have gotten further in it that Morrowind or Oblivion, but I feel like I'm on autopilot when I play it. The quests are so short, and the reward is so small that I get tired running around doing them, especially with my brain off the whole time. 

ES Legends was fun for a while, but I am not really into card games that much. Also, the story was very forgettable.

• 773 posts
    November 1, 2017 8:02 AM EDT

Final results of this poll