Forums » Elder Scrolls

POLL: Your favourite Elder Scrolls game

• 773 posts
    October 1, 2017 12:05 PM EDT

Welcome back to another monthly poll. Thanks to everyone who contributed with votes and comments on our September poll.

This month we are asking which Elder Scrolls game - right now, as of October 2017 - is your all-time favourite?

Simple question, but the explanations are what should make this interesting! Is it Skyrim (still?) - or with the passage of time do you perhaps now put one of the other games higher?

Vote in the poll and let us know your reasons below :) 

• 284 posts
    October 1, 2017 2:30 PM EDT

Right now? ESO. I'm having so much fun with it and I'll have even more once I get a better internet deal. Morrowind comes at the close second spot and is having a good fight for first place.

• 104 posts
    October 1, 2017 3:31 PM EDT

Got to be Morrowind for me for sheer content alone with Oblivion a close second, ESO hasn't quite gripped me in the same way as the others

• 1595 posts
    October 1, 2017 5:02 PM EDT

Bonelord said:

Got to be Morrowind for me for sheer content alone with Oblivion a close second, ESO hasn't quite gripped me in the same way as the others

Such a charming game, still holding out as a fan-favourite all these years later. I didn't play it upon release, although I remember decising between it and another title. Heh, I was younger then :p

DeltaFox said:

Right now? ESO. I'm having so much fun with it and I'll have even more once I get a better internet deal. Morrowind comes at the close second spot and is having a good fight for first place.

ESO's a damn good game and many of the quests are very well written, glad to hear you are enjoying it. Customisation options alone make it stand out above the vanilla games of the other titles at times, too.

• 457 posts
    October 1, 2017 6:11 PM EDT

While I loved Oblivion, Skyrim is still my favorite by far. Both games had fantastic and varied locations, both had compelling quests, and both had engaging combat mechanics, but I love the skill tree concept.

I know there are some who feel that the skill trees dumb down RPG's, but I love how accessible Skyrim is. I love being able to just play the game rather than worry about incurring level penalties for accidentally leveling the wrong skills. 

This isn't going make me popular with a lot of the vault's mages and sorcerers, but I think Skyrim's magic system is awesome. I've come to enjoy playing as a mage in Skyrim much more than Oblivion. 

In another thousand years when TES VI is finally released, I hope I can say similar things about it as well... but that's going to be a pretty tall order xD

• 627 posts
    October 1, 2017 6:32 PM EDT

This is a hard one, Oblivion was my first Elder Scrolls game and yet I've just kept coming back to Skyrim over the years which I can't necessarily say for Oblivion... and yet I voted for Oblivion if only because it was my first and I love the quests so much more... and the fact that you aren't the true hero of the game, Martin is while you're the spanner that he and his father have thrown into Mehrune's plans.

• 1467 posts
    October 1, 2017 6:55 PM EDT

Hmm, it's really quite hard. I think in the end that there isn't a definitive game that I enjoy more than the others. Skyrim has by far the best gameplay, in my opinion, can't go wrong with it, Morrowind had a great story, characters and the setting were the most interesting while Oblivion just has good Quests for the most part. Even the Fighter's Guild is somewhat interesting and I consider it the most boring guild in general. So I'm kind of torn, I'm voting for Skyrim purely because I've played it more now, but that kind of does make me see the flaws in the game (mostly the writing and quests IMO).

• 69 posts
    October 1, 2017 7:21 PM EDT

I'd have to say Skyrim, if not for gameplay experiance, for the vast majority of options in both RP and character building in general (tho I havent played either Morrowind or ESO..and well games like Battlespire and older ones)

• 585 posts
    October 2, 2017 4:07 AM EDT

As I've only played Oblivion a tiny bit, and other than Skyrim that's the only one I've played, I've gotta say Skyrim. It may be the most simple, but that isn't necesarilly a bad thing. It's amazing fun even if it doesn't go as deep as previous titles, and he fact that I keep going back to it more than half a decade after its release attests to that.

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 9:11 AM EDT

I'm not going to lie, guys. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything or make false pretences or beat around the bush. My absolute favourite Elder Scrolls game of all time *typing intensifies* has to be THE ELDER SCROLLS TRAVELS: DAWNSTAR!

No, I'm only joking. It took me like eight minutes to find the most obscure and crappy ES game ever, and well that's it - right above you. feel free to look it up if you want. My actual favourite is split quadways (that's not a word, is it?). 

Oblivion ~ Probably the best side quests in any game ever. The painting one, the infiltration (read; fighter's guild, and I hate them) the ultimate heist, not to mention the brilliant go-to-sleep-on-boat-then-wake-up-in-ocean-because-owner-lied quest. God, when I first played that I was just overjoyed at how cool and unique it is. The guilds felt funner, and even how linear the Arena was, it was nice to have one. Easily best quests, but being a mage, just like Morrowind was it's major downfall. (making spells was cool but there wasn't any point to being a pure mage as you could cast spells with a battleaxe, you know?) but for me, the crime system was why it's not my top spot. 

Skyrim ~  For the simply reason I've played the most of it. The engine is easily the best, the combat is fun, simple, and albeit thrilling. The gameplay is enjoyable, and the UI is well-designed. The design of the houses gave me the hugest nostalgia bone; I recently rewatch Lord of the Rings for like the bazillionth time because they're the best movies of all time (the books are also brilliant) but it only just took me in how much of a ripoff Whiteurn is of Edoras - not that I'm complaining, but seriously; horse themed, wooden area built on a hill, central to storyline, here are some image comparisons - not to mention, I just love snow beign a snowboarder, and Skyrim has plenty of that. 

Edoras ~  Whiterun

The main problem with Skyrim was the writing quality. The quests were mainly boring and linear, and while I did enjoy the revitalised crime system and dumbed-down perk system (I find it more friendly to new players) I miss the old Morrowind lore days when Khajiit couldn't wear helmets - but no-one'd be happy with that these days, anyway. Yeah, I voted for Skyrim - but just cause I enjoyed the gameplay so much - and the scenery. *I'm going to write a post on the comparisons of Edoras and Whiterun, actually!*

Morrowind ~ I didn't play Morrowind until last year, so this isn't very informative as I only played a Khajiit (pretending to be Lilmothiit) thief. I loved how certain factions had affects on others such as Mages Guild and Telvanni hatred as well as the amazing and completely unique racial effects. However, the whole roll-the-dice-to-damage system killed me off. 

Elder Scrolls Online ~ Visit everywhere before it's officially out in ES 6 yay. However, jokes aside, I find the story and quest writing to be on-point and the lore is very, very nice to base builds and characters upon - not to mention, it's fun with your friends! However, I prefer the single-player experience for an RPG, so it wasn't my favourite. 

This post was edited by Wulfhedinn at October 2, 2017 9:11 AM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    October 2, 2017 10:06 AM EDT

ShinJin said:

While I loved Oblivion, Skyrim is still my favorite by far. Both games had fantastic and varied locations, both had compelling quests, and both had engaging combat mechanics, but I love the skill tree concept.

I know there are some who feel that the skill trees dumb down RPG's, but I love how accessible Skyrim is. I love being able to just play the game rather than worry about incurring level penalties for accidentally leveling the wrong skills.

This isn't going make me popular with a lot of the vault's mages and sorcerers, but I think Skyrim's magic system is awesome. I've come to enjoy playing as a mage in Skyrim much more than Oblivion.

In another thousand years when TES VI is finally released, I hope I can say similar things about it as well... but that's going to be a pretty tall order xD

I still haven't voted and it's that very thing which is keeping me on the fence. I think I've probably put more hours into Skyrim than I had into Oblivion by now, and a big part of that is the accessibility factor. While you could do more and sometimes had greater incentive with Oblivion's mechanics, Skyrim is just so much easier. I do miss the depth of the spell casting and crafting mechanics, as well as the amount of options that were there in terms of spells, but now with mods those things aren't as much of a big deal anymore.

Golden Fool said:

This is a hard one, Oblivion was my first Elder Scrolls game and yet I've just kept coming back to Skyrim over the years which I can't necessarily say for Oblivion... and yet I voted for Oblivion if only because it was my first and I love the quests so much more... and the fact that you aren't the true hero of the game, Martin is while you're the spanner that he and his father have thrown into Mehrune's plans.

Then once I settle I am reminded how it sucked me in like few games before it, how the Priory of the Nine is like one of my favourite places on Tamriel, and how attached I got to Martin, Jauphre, and hell, even Baurus despite his idiocy at playing "guess the class."

Dragonborn1921 said:

Hmm, it's really quite hard. I think in the end that there isn't a definitive game that I enjoy more than the others. Skyrim has by far the best gameplay, in my opinion, can't go wrong with it, Morrowind had a great story, characters and the setting were the most interesting while Oblivion just has good Quests for the most part. Even the Fighter's Guild is somewhat interesting and I consider it the most boring guild in general. So I'm kind of torn, I'm voting for Skyrim purely because I've played it more now, but that kind of does make me see the flaws in the game (mostly the writing and quests IMO).

It is the writing and quests, isn't it? Where Morrowind gave rich and detailed ambiguity, and Oblivion gave long guild quests that actually made you feel invested, Skyrim sorta feels a bit empty by comparison. Yet what it lacks it makes up for in the spirit and tone of the setting. Watchig the misty clouds envelop a peak, or the sun rise at dawn evokes a something the older games never qquite managed. By virtue of being older, true, but I guess it matters. 

FlamezSword said:

I'd have to say Skyrim, if not for gameplay experiance, for the vast majority of options in both RP and character building in general (tho I havent played either Morrowind or ESO..and well games like Battlespire and older ones)

I need to check my history but it seems building took off in a big way after Skyrim. Could that be because it has easier thematic hooks to grip onto? More accessible archetypes and the like?

Zonnonn said:

As I've only played Oblivion a tiny bit, and other than Skyrim that's the only one I've played, I've gotta say Skyrim. It may be the most simple, but that isn't necesarilly a bad thing. It's amazing fun even if it doesn't go as deep as previous titles, and he fact that I keep going back to it more than half a decade after its release attests to that.

It's that accessibility factor again, isn't it. While we could debate until the cows come home, the ability to finish a day at work or school, pick up the controller and feel instantly immersed cannot be overstated. There's no need for exposition or anything overly complicated to deliver simple fun than can pull you in like nothing else. Within moments after finishing Helgen, you feel like you're the warrior wearing a hat with badass horns!

Tanuki said:

I'm not going to lie, guys. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything or make false pretences or beat around the bush. My absolute favourite Elder Scrolls game of all time *typing intensifies* has to be THE ELDER SCROLLS TRAVELS: DAWNSTAR!

No, I'm only joking. It took me like eight minutes to find the most obscure and crappy ES game ever, and well that's it - right above you. feel free to look it up if you want. My actual favourite is split quadways (that's not a word, is it?). 

Oblivion ~ Probably the best side quests in any game ever. The painting one, the infiltration (read; fighter's guild, and I hate them) the ultimate heist, not to mention the brilliant go-to-sleep-on-boat-then-wake-up-in-ocean-because-owner-lied quest. God, when I first played that I was just overjoyed at how cool and unique it is. The guilds felt funner, and even how linear the Arena was, it was nice to have one. Easily best quests, but being a mage, just like Morrowind was it's major downfall. (making spells was cool but there wasn't any point to being a pure mage as you could cast spells with a battleaxe, you know?) but for me, the crime system was why it's not my top spot. 

Skyrim ~  For the simply reason I've played the most of it. The engine is easily the best, the combat is fun, simple, and albeit thrilling. The gameplay is enjoyable, and the UI is well-designed. The design of the houses gave me the hugest nostalgia bone; I recently rewatch Lord of the Rings for like the bazillionth time because they're the best movies of all time (the books are also brilliant) but it only just took me in how much of a ripoff Whiteurn is of Edoras - not that I'm complaining, but seriously; horse themed, wooden area built on a hill, central to storyline, here are some image comparisons - not to mention, I just love snow beign a snowboarder, and Skyrim has plenty of that. 

Edoras ~  Whiterun

The main problem with Skyrim was the writing quality. The quests were mainly boring and linear, and while I did enjoy the revitalised crime system and dumbed-down perk system (I find it more friendly to new players) I miss the old Morrowind lore days when Khajiit couldn't wear helmets - but no-one'd be happy with that these days, anyway. Yeah, I voted for Skyrim - but just cause I enjoyed the gameplay so much - and the scenery. *I'm going to write a post on the comparisons of Edoras and Whiterun, actually!*

Morrowind ~ I didn't play Morrowind until last year, so this isn't very informative as I only played a Khajiit (pretending to be Lilmothiit) thief. I loved how certain factions had affects on others such as Mages Guild and Telvanni hatred as well as the amazing and completely unique racial effects. However, the whole roll-the-dice-to-damage system killed me off. 

Elder Scrolls Online ~ Visit everywhere before it's officially out in ES 6 yay. However, jokes aside, I find the story and quest writing to be on-point and the lore is very, very nice to base builds and characters upon - not to mention, it's fun with your friends! However, I prefer the single-player experience for an RPG, so it wasn't my favourite. 

Alright, that's an essay :D For now, yeah. Oblivion's Thieves Guild delivered one of the best things ever. 

• 140 posts
    October 2, 2017 10:10 AM EDT

Definitely Morrowind for me. I only played it after Skyrim and Oblivion, and it took some getting used to at first, but over time (and with a Hell of a lot of mods) it became a favorite of mine.

The quests are all fun, it's incredily detailed, the setting is great, and without the fast travel you get to really take in all the game has to offer. I've even grown quite fond of playing it without mods now.

Truly a great game, even if the combat is the worst thing ever :P

• 275 posts
    October 2, 2017 5:27 PM EDT

I play Skyrim a ton and have a lot more time in it but I'd have to say Oblivion for a few reasons.

1. The questlines are leagues better than those of Skyrim. See: Fighters Guild vs Companions, Mages Guild vs COT (a.k.a. cast a novice spell twice through the entire questline and become the archmage), Oblivion Theives Guild vs Skyrim Thieves Guild (this one ain't even a competition), Oblivion Dark Brotherhood vs Skyrim Dark Brotherhood (dem sweet bonuses), and the Oblivion Crisis vs the Dragon Crisis (one's urgency is testified through the whole game through both dialogue and gameplay... the other's is only shown 3/4 through the questline and the main threat isn't half as dangerous gameplay-wise as the other's). Hell, even Agronak's quest in the Arena is far more interesting that all of the other questlines in Skyrim combined. The only time where it gets good it in DLC, which Oblivion still does 10x better.

2. Weapons and armor seem more focused towards realism than the fantasy sterotype: "put as many spikes on it as you can". See: this vs this.

3. Cyrodiil seems far larger than Skyrim. On Skyrim you can easily move beween each hold city in less than 2 hours, but in Oblivion you can just pick a direction and run for hours.

4. The characters are interesting. See: Jauffre vs Delphine or Esbern.

5. What you do actually matters, even if only for the short run. Take for instance, the special rewards of the Dark Brotherhood quests, rescuing Baurus in the sewer gives you some combat training, and the farm quest in Chorrol where if you save both kids the father gives you Chillrend (the best shortsword in the game and one of the best overall weapons). Compare that to Boethia's quest when she tells you to be stealthy but she doesn't give a skeevers ass if you go rushing in berserker style or even while escaping Helgen which allows you to escape with a soldier loyal to either side of the Civil War but then you can just join the other side like no big deal.

6. The combat is more involved and feels meatier, in Oblivion you get dodges, special effects on each directional power attack depending on your skill with the weapon, 

7. And finally, there's just so much more to do in Oblivion than Skyrim, there are far more locations and areas to explore and a ton more quests to do, I've played for at least 200 hours on PS3 Oblivion and doubt I've completed half the vanilla content, whereas in Skyrim I've done everything at least twice on my 4th playthrough.

• 2 posts
    October 3, 2017 2:44 AM EDT

Despite it's absolute over abundance of problems and shortcomings, Skyrim is definitely my favorite (it's also the first TES game I played).

• 1595 posts
    October 3, 2017 10:29 PM EDT

Caesar said:

Definitely Morrowind for me. I only played it after Skyrim and Oblivion, and it took some getting used to at first, but over time (and with a Hell of a lot of mods) it became a favorite of mine.

The quests are all fun, it's incredily detailed, the setting is great, and without the fast travel you get to really take in all the game has to offer. I've even grown quite fond of playing it without mods now.

Truly a great game, even if the combat is the worst thing ever :P

Totally fair and when I first played Morrowind I had been spoiled by Skyrim and Oblivion's travel system. Even though I rarely fast travel, I remember I found it really odd at first to have to actually use the journal and find my own way to an objective, and then slog all the way back. I did the pilgrimage quest for the Tribunal early on, and that really helped me immerse in the game.     

Ebonslayer said:

I play Skyrim a ton and have a lot more time in it but I'd have to say Oblivion for a few reasons.

1. The questlines are leagues better than those of Skyrim. See: Fighters Guild vs Companions, Mages Guild vs COT (a.k.a. cast a novice spell twice through the entire questline and become the archmage), Oblivion Theives Guild vs Skyrim Thieves Guild (this one ain't even a competition), Oblivion Dark Brotherhood vs Skyrim Dark Brotherhood (dem sweet bonuses), and the Oblivion Crisis vs the Dragon Crisis (one's urgency is testified through the whole game through both dialogue and gameplay... the other's is only shown 3/4 through the questline and the main threat isn't half as dangerous gameplay-wise as the other's). Hell, even Agronak's quest in the Arena is far more interesting that all of the other questlines in Skyrim combined. The only time where it gets good it in DLC, which Oblivion still does 10x better.

2. Weapons and armor seem more focused towards realism than the fantasy sterotype: "put as many spikes on it as you can". See: this vs this.

3. Cyrodiil seems far larger than Skyrim. On Skyrim you can easily move beween each hold city in less than 2 hours, but in Oblivion you can just pick a direction and run for hours.

4. The characters are interesting. See: Jauffre vs Delphine or Esbern.

5. What you do actually matters, even if only for the short run. Take for instance, the special rewards of the Dark Brotherhood quests, rescuing Baurus in the sewer gives you some combat training, and the farm quest in Chorrol where if you save both kids the father gives you Chillrend (the best shortsword in the game and one of the best overall weapons). Compare that to Boethia's quest when she tells you to be stealthy but she doesn't give a skeevers ass if you go rushing in berserker style or even while escaping Helgen which allows you to escape with a soldier loyal to either side of the Civil War but then you can just join the other side like no big deal.

6. The combat is more involved and feels meatier, in Oblivion you get dodges, special effects on each directional power attack depending on your skill with the weapon, 

7. And finally, there's just so much more to do in Oblivion than Skyrim, there are far more locations and areas to explore and a ton more quests to do, I've played for at least 200 hours on PS3 Oblivion and doubt I've completed half the vanilla content, whereas in Skyrim I've done everything at least twice on my 4th playthrough.

Delphine rocks, though! But good points. It's really cool to see TES III and IV getting so much love :)

KopisGaming said:

Despite it's absolute over abundance of problems and shortcomings, Skyrim is definitely my favorite (it's also the first TES game I played).

It's certainly leading which speaks volumes. You say it's your first, is it your only or have you played others since?

• 167 posts
    October 4, 2017 3:42 AM EDT

I have only played Oblivion and Skyrim from the Elder Scrolls series so I will only pick between the two. I like Skyrim just a little bit more because of the general feeling I get when playing it be it the character's roleplay or the land and all that. A big part on that has also to do with the modding community that made Skyrim well, amazing to say the least, whatever I say here will be an understatement. I also agree with Shinjin that I prefer this type of mechanics regarding the character's development in "Talents, Skills" you name it and also Shinjin this type of skill tree development is used by quite a few rpgs not exactly the same but the general theme is there. What Skyrim can't even get close to Oblivion though is the depth of questlines. When I finished the Companions and the College of Winterhold questlines I was like, really? That's it...? The only questline that was slightly better is the DB one. That was the only major disappointment I got from Skyrim (anything else was corrected with mods :P) and I hope if in the distant future Elder Scrolls VI comes out such major questlines won't be done like that. That about does it for my rumbling. :P

This post was edited by Duvain at October 5, 2017 7:52 AM EDT
    • 83 posts
    October 5, 2017 7:27 AM EDT

Skyrim.

• 82 posts
    October 8, 2017 11:03 AM EDT
    Oblivion. While I do love Skyrim, Oblivion is honestly just so much better. Sure, there are multiple things that Skyrim did better than Oblivion, but Oblivion just has so many more things that are better than Skyrim. However, if TESVI can take everything good from Oblivion, and mix it with everything good from Skyrim, and have it not be a broken game, then that will probably take the top spot for me.
    • 1595 posts
    October 9, 2017 4:11 AM EDT

Duvain said:

I have only played Oblivion and Skyrim from the Elder Scrolls series so I will only pick between the two. I like Skyrim just a little bit more because of the general feeling I get when playing it be it the character's roleplay or the land and all that. A big part on that has also to do with the modding community that made Skyrim well, amazing to say the least, whatever I say here will be an understatement. I also agree with Shinjin that I prefer this type of mechanics regarding the character's development in "Talents, Skills" you name it and also Shinjin this type of skill tree development is used by quite a few rpgs not exactly the same but the general theme is there. What Skyrim can't even get close to Oblivion though is the depth of questlines. When I finished the Companions and the College of Winterhold questlines I was like, really? That's it...? The only questline that was slightly better is the DB one. That was the only major disappointment I got from Skyrim (anything else was corrected with mods :P) and I hope if in the distant future Elder Scrolls VI comes out such major questlines won't be done like that. That about does it for my rumbling. :P

Mods are a relatively new thing for me, and I remember my joy at the Campfire and Frostfall mods upon release of SE. To be able to pitch tent, build a fire, and interact with that created enviroment had been something I wanted from TES Oblivion. In that game where you have to sleep to level up, I remember desperately wishing I could just carry something as basic as a bedroll with me. The only thing now I really want is a Cyrodiilic Chapel mod. Put that somewhere in The Rift countryside or Falkreath's woods and I'll be as happy as a pig in shit.

Jake Johnson said:

Skyrim.

Fair enough! :D

Loopdiss said: Oblivion. While I do love Skyrim, Oblivion is honestly just so much better. Sure, there are multiple things that Skyrim did better than Oblivion, but Oblivion just has so many more things that are better than Skyrim. However, if TESVI can take everything good from Oblivion, and mix it with everything good from Skyrim, and have it not be a broken game, then that will probably take the top spot for me.

Oblivion is doing really well, so it's great to see another vote go its way. Got a favourite dlc from those days? Horse Armor, maybe? :D

• 82 posts
    October 9, 2017 7:09 AM EDT

Right now, Knights of the Nine, cause...I haven't played any of the others. (although I plan to play Shivering Isles soon) But no, defintely not Horse Armor.

• 275 posts
    October 9, 2017 12:19 PM EDT

Loopdiss said:

Right now, Knights of the Nine, cause...I haven't played any of the others. (although I plan to play Shivering Isles soon) But no, defintely not Horse Armor.

You need to play Shivering Isles immediately! It's the best DLC I've ever played in a game outside the Citadel DLC of Mass Effect 3 and from what I know it's commonly recognized as the second best DLC in the TES series, the first being Morrowind's Bloodmoon.

• 82 posts
    October 9, 2017 6:48 PM EDT
    Ebonslayer said:

Loopdiss said:

You need to play Shivering Isles immediately! It's the best DLC I've ever played in a game outside the Citadel DLC of Mass Effect 3 and from what I know it's commonly recognized as the second best DLC in the TES series, the first being Morrowind's Bloodmoon.

Yeah, I've heard many people adore Shivering Isles and 'rever' Bloodmoon.
    • 490 posts
    October 9, 2017 6:58 PM EDT

Oblivion.

Ayleid ruins, Cyrodiil, Imperials, superior questlines, style and art, spell crafting, mysticism, conjuration summons, all of it. So good.

• 1595 posts
    October 9, 2017 10:10 PM EDT

Loopdiss said:
    Ebonslayer said:

Loopdiss said:

Yeah, I've heard many people adore Shivering Isles and 'rever' Bloodmoon.

KotN was awesome. I really enjoyed SI, but it was the knights that really sucked me into Oblivion. I owe that Pilgrimage quest a fair bit as it was that process of travelling to each wayshrine that introduced me to roleplaying in the game. I'd stop at each inn along the way and read a volume of the Song of Pelinal.

Henson said:

Oblivion.

Ayleid ruins, Cyrodiil, Imperials, superior questlines, style and art, spell crafting, mysticism, conjuration summons, all of it. So good.

When you put it like that... 'Nuff said :D

• 82 posts
    October 10, 2017 12:15 AM EDT
    That was another thing I appreciated in Oblivion, the numerous oppurtunities for roleplay. A book series that I recently read in my current Oblivion profile and have on a bookshelf in the Guildmaster's Quarter's of the Thieve's Guild is the "Real Braenziah" series.
    But, I stray off topic.