Forums » The Lounge

What Language would you love to learn?

• 503 posts
    November 24, 2017 12:20 PM EST

DeltaFox said:

Croatian Kingdom almost single handedly stopped the Ottoman invasion of Europe. If that ain't hardcore, I don't know what is.

Man, sometimes I wish that the British school system would teach more european history and not so much British history. Stuff like this sounds badass and interesting to learn about, but I had to learn a rhyme about some fat bloke that had 6 wives.

• 215 posts
    November 24, 2017 5:33 PM EST

We had to read about it, but that's it. The only part of British history that I am personaly interested into is the Colonial Era.

• Meh
    • 112 posts
    November 24, 2017 5:43 PM EST

Zonnonn said:

DeltaFox said:

Croatian Kingdom almost single handedly stopped the Ottoman invasion of Europe. If that ain't hardcore, I don't know what is.

Man, sometimes I wish that the British school system would teach more european history and not so much British history. Stuff like this sounds badass and interesting to learn about, but I had to learn a rhyme about some fat bloke that had 6 wives.

You know what the best part of British history is? The best part is when you realize British History is basically everyone's Freedom story, lol.

This post was edited by Meh at November 24, 2017 5:44 PM EST