Forums » Elder Scrolls

doubt with atronach stone and equilibrium

• 12 posts
    September 10, 2017 12:20 PM EDT

I never tested, that's why i ask. :P

Thing is, if you have the atronach with his slow magic regeneration drawback, that affects the speed of magic regeneration when i'm using equilibrium to exchange health for magicka?

• 13 posts
    September 10, 2017 6:29 PM EDT

I don't think so. It's not like it increases your regenartion in the first place, just gives you magicka. However, diffuculty does affect it. For example, if you're playing on Master, it'll take 50 points of health but still only give 25 points of magicka a second. Something to keep in mind.

• 12 posts
    September 10, 2017 9:24 PM EDT

Felkros said:

I don't think so. It's not like it increases your regenartion in the first place, just gives you magicka. However, diffuculty does affect it. For example, if you're playing on Master, it'll take 50 points of health but still only give 25 points of magicka a second. Something to keep in mind.

okay, thanks mate.

• 64 posts
    September 11, 2017 1:25 PM EDT

I would take a look at "The Twilight of Meredia" build, it's based around advanced atronach and equilibrium!

• 277 posts
    September 11, 2017 1:36 PM EDT

Fiiiine, I'll go restore the images on that build and come back with a link.

• 64 posts
    September 11, 2017 1:54 PM EDT

Noodles said:

THANKS NOODLES! It is my favorite build on the site so you don't actually have a choice you know, otherwise I might do something drastic xD

• 277 posts
    September 11, 2017 2:07 PM EDT

BlueDremora said:

Noodles said:

THANKS NOODLES! It is my favorite build on the site so you don't actually have a choice you know, otherwise I might do something drastic xD

I've restored the build. :)

• 277 posts
    September 11, 2017 2:14 PM EDT

So basically, the advanced atronach and equilibrium make up a devastating combination that keeps you on your toes. The problem with the atronach glitch is that it makes you godlike which results in a boring experince. But if you add Equilibrium into the mix, things become way more exciting. Often times the spells cast against you won't be enough to restore magicka therefore equilibrium is needed to further cast offensive spells. Every battle is a rush of emotion as you keep messing with your own health bar. Blood magic may sound suicidal at first so if you don't believe me have a look at the video below. And if you want more info, you can check out The Twilight of Meridia