Forums » The Lounge

Game of Guessing Ft. Humility

• 743 posts
    August 14, 2017 10:35 AM EDT

Reminiscent of the "Riddles of Humility" thread, this forum game revolves around losing your profile picture if you guess wrong. In this game, I will give out 3 descriptive words of a traditional RPG class. If you guess correctly, you get to give out your own three worded description, until someone else answers it correctly. if you guess wrong, I'll select your very own profile picture that'll you'll have the luxury to sport for the entire week. If three days have passed and the description has yet to be correctly guessed, I or the current thread runner will give out a new one along with the answer of the previous description. You have one guess per 24 hours of your initial guess. Don't be too vague, and it someone answers close enough, (i.e. answer is Mage and an answer is Wizard) accept it as a correct answer. So what brave soul feels like a bit of a gamble?

Here is the first one:

Agile, Quick Witted, and Street Savvy

This post was edited by Rogue at August 14, 2017 10:41 AM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    August 14, 2017 12:04 PM EDT

Mr Silver is back with another genius idea :D Alright, I'm game. I haven't just totally mantled my Khajiit or anything and always love the sense of identity loss that comes with wearing another skin :|

Is the answer the Rogue class?

• 284 posts
    August 14, 2017 12:56 PM EDT

Honestly, I'm scared of joining this topic. Whenever I see RogueSilver at the top of the topic, all I can imagine are Stormcloaks or Bravehearth.

• 743 posts
    August 14, 2017 1:57 PM EDT

Paws said:

Mr Silver is back with another genius idea :D Alright, I'm game. I haven't just totally mantled my Khajiit or anything and always love the sense of identity loss that comes with wearing another skin :|

Is the answer the Rogue class?

Thanks, Phil! This is what I get for going with the class my user is named after :p 

Go ahead, pick out an honorary profile picture for me.

• 743 posts
    August 14, 2017 1:57 PM EDT

DeltaFox said:

Honestly, I'm scared of joining this topic. Whenever I see RogueSilver at the top of the topic, all I can imagine are Stormcloaks or Bravehearth.

2 of the best things in the world

• 224 posts
    August 14, 2017 3:12 PM EDT

DeltaFox said:

Nah, only I get Braveheart pics so no worries for you, mate. :)

• 1595 posts
    August 14, 2017 3:31 PM EDT
    Hahaha, I see we're all as nervous as each other for Rogue's reign of troll terror to start :D Give me a couple hours til I can get to a computer, Rogue, and I'll grab an avatar for you and a guess thing to guess.
    • 743 posts
    August 14, 2017 3:47 PM EDT

Paws said: Hahaha, I see we're all as nervous as each other for Rogue's reign of troll terror to start :D Give me a couple hours til I can get to a computer, Rogue, and I'll grab an avatar for you and a guess thing to guess.

No problem, I'll wait in suspense xD

• 1595 posts
    August 14, 2017 5:43 PM EDT

Rogue said:

Paws said: Hahaha, I see we're all as nervous as each other for Rogue's reign of troll terror to start :D Give me a couple hours til I can get to a computer, Rogue, and I'll grab an avatar for you and a guess thing to guess.

Wait no longer, princess! Ride your bear to liberty!

As for the guessing thing, it really is a good idea as there are so many interpretations for each class, tying nicely with Amadeus' Class RP discussion. Here's mine:

"Honourable, well-spoken, will die for a lady's token."

• 490 posts
    August 14, 2017 5:45 PM EDT
    Knight?
    • 1595 posts
    August 14, 2017 5:47 PM EDT

Oh pants. Yep.

• 490 posts
    August 14, 2017 6:02 PM EDT

Paws said:

Oh pants. Yep.

Do ... do I get to hand you a new profile picture now ?!??!

• 490 posts
    August 14, 2017 6:12 PM EDT

Well, maybe I will save you the pain Phillium...

Here's mine:

Careful, Elusive, Guile

• 1595 posts
    August 14, 2017 6:31 PM EDT
    Henson said:

Paws said:

Oh pants. Yep.

I think you do get to profile me up. No more Oblivion monstrosities for the love of all that is holy.
    • 490 posts
    August 14, 2017 7:16 PM EDT

Paws said:
    Henson said:

Paws said:

Oh pants. Yep.

I think you do get to profile me up. No more Oblivion monstrosities for the love of all that is holy.

Fine... You are now a Tang Mo!

• 1595 posts
    August 14, 2017 7:49 PM EDT
    Henson said:

Paws said:
    Henson said:

Paws said:

Oh pants. Yep.

Fine... You are now a Tang Mo!

That could actually be a selfie. I miss that spear.
    • 278 posts
    August 15, 2017 12:14 AM EDT

I'll give it a go! (Am I allowed?)

Careful, Patient, and Stealthy!

• 490 posts
    August 15, 2017 12:29 AM EDT

Wulf said:

I'll give it a go! (Am I allowed?)

Careful, Patient, and Stealthy!

Haha I guess so, but no one guessed mine from earlier today ...

• 278 posts
    August 15, 2017 12:39 AM EDT

I think we have the same one, henson. Was yours agent?

• 490 posts
    August 15, 2017 12:54 AM EDT

Wulf said:

Indeed! You should just go again.

• 490 posts
    August 15, 2017 12:54 AM EDT

Wulf said:

Indeed! You should just go again.

• 743 posts
    August 15, 2017 9:12 AM EDT

Paws said:

Rogue said:

Wait no longer, princess! Ride your bear to liberty!

As for the guessing thing, it really is a good idea as there are so many interpretations for each class, tying nicely with Amadeus' Class RP discussion. Here's mine:

"Honourable, well-spoken, will die for a lady's token."

I will remember this

• 743 posts
    August 15, 2017 9:15 AM EDT

Just to clarify, there can only be one riddler at a time. Because Henson has yet to be defeated, it's his turn to give out the descriptions. However, he can give his reign over to Wulf if he wants.

This post was edited by Rogue at August 15, 2017 9:15 AM EDT
    • 490 posts
    August 15, 2017 9:48 AM EDT

Rogue said:

Just to clarify, there can only be one riddler at a time. Because Henson has yet to be defeated, it's his turn to give out the descriptions. However, he can give his reign over to Wulf if he wants.

Wulf already guessed mine, though. It was agent. I just told him he should to again since he was also doing the same one as mine before.

• 743 posts
    August 15, 2017 9:53 AM EDT

Henson said:

Rogue said:

Wulf already guessed mine, though. It was agent. I just told him he should to again since he was also doing the same one as mine before.

I wrote this reply without any coffee in my system, so of course, I misread the discussion :p Forget I mentioned anything