Forums » The Lounge

Game of Guessing Ft. Humility

• 1595 posts
    August 21, 2017 5:15 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Nope! Although now I look at it that basically fits it better than my class. Now, for your picture, another great thing to come from the best place in the world... Yorkshire Puddings:

https://realfood.tesco.com/media/images/pudding-final-h-21b77d43-ae69-4d8d-9b7c-6cd15ba41854-0-472x310.jpg

Alright, yorkshire puds are yummy.

Zonnonn said:

Neutral, Life, Harmony

Neutral suggests druid when next to those other words. I'm going with druid.

• 743 posts
    August 22, 2017 12:07 PM EDT

Paws said:

Zonnonn said:

Nope! Although now I look at it that basically fits it better than my class. Now, for your picture, another great thing to come from the best place in the world... Yorkshire Puddings:

https://realfood.tesco.com/media/images/pudding-final-h-21b77d43-ae69-4d8d-9b7c-6cd15ba41854-0-472x310.jpg

Zonnonn said:

Neutral, Life, Harmony

Yorkshire, home to the worst tea ever!

• 743 posts
    August 22, 2017 12:08 PM EDT

Paws said:

Zonnonn said:

Zonnonn said:

Neutral, Life, Harmony

I'd be lying if I denied how fucking wonderful these things look.

• 585 posts
    August 22, 2017 4:47 PM EDT

Paws said:

They're heaven on a plate, fluffy and crispy and a perfect place for some Bisto. What else could you want?

BINGO! Phil is correct, I thought I'd go with my favourite class for my first go to get myself into the swing of things, although now I think about it I probably shouldn't of mentioned it when I was guessing yours...

Rogue said:

Yorkshire, home to the worst tea ever!

You want to start another war? Because thats how you start another war. Ok, its made in Harrogate, which isn't ideal, but its Yorkshire so its automatically the best.

• 1595 posts
    August 22, 2017 7:40 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

BINGO! Phil is correct, I thought I'd go with my favourite class for my first go to get myself into the swing of things, although now I think about it I probably shouldn't of mentioned it when I was guessing yours...

Yeah that gave it away! And we learn your favourite class in the process, a double win. Here, wear this with pride:

Name each creature whatever you like, hippy :)

New class to guess:

Acrobatic, rugged, naturalistic.

• 585 posts
    August 23, 2017 5:22 PM EDT

Paws said:

Yeah that gave it away! And we learn your favourite class in the process, a double win. Here, wear this with pride:

Name each creature whatever you like, hippy :)

New class to guess:

Acrobatic, rugged, naturalistic.

Hell. Yes. I don't even care that you guessed it, I've come up winning as far as I'm concerned. And my animals are as follows:

• Big Cat Thing = Fluffles
    • Red Squirrel = Sniffles
    • Grey Squirrel = Wiffles
    • White Squirrel/Rodent Thing = Jiffles
    • Rat = Biffles
    • Black Bird = Beaky
    • Blue Bird = Squeaky
    • Yellow Bird = Peaky Blinders
    • Brown Bird = Boris
    • Butterfly = Jarl Hugarr the Malevolent
    • Tiny Blue Butterfly = Ptomely

This post was edited by Zonnonn at August 23, 2017 5:24 PM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    August 23, 2017 5:37 PM EDT

:D Alright, the butterfly got me :D

• 585 posts
    August 23, 2017 5:39 PM EDT

Paws said:

:D Alright, the butterfly got me :D

Oh he will, Jarl Hugarr the Malevolent always gets his man...