Forums » The Lounge

Skyrim SE Build With Mods: Any interest?

• 87 posts
    July 31, 2017 11:07 PM EDT
    Hey all, So I'm working on a skyrim character build. I've run into a bit of a conundrum. My build is based on a character that I'm playing right now. However, it is a build that incorporates mods that affects the way my character progresses(Ordinator). I can make a version of this build that does not incorporate the Ordinator perk overhaul and that would would work with Vanilla Skyrim. This being said, I would rather make this a modded build. So my question is: Are there enough Tamriel Vault dwellers that have Skyrim SE and would be interested in a modded build? Or would you guys rather a vanilla skyrim build? Alternatively I could make two different versions of it. Let me know what you guys think.
    • 1595 posts
    July 31, 2017 11:27 PM EDT
    Man, loads of us are making modded builds. I think we should have a new # if we don't already, like #Ordinator. DB is working on Ordinator T&T, so it's a thing for sure. A guy called Pestilence led the way a lot, and PCO's videos helped the momentum. So yeah, unless something has changed, I say go for it! :)
    • 3 posts
    August 1, 2017 1:07 AM EDT

Definatly go for it. I cant get enough of modded builds :)

• 87 posts
    August 1, 2017 9:40 AM EDT
    Paws said:
    Man, loads of us are making modded builds. I think we should have a new # if we don't already, like #Ordinator. DB is working on Ordinator T&T, so it's a thing for sure. A guy called Pestilence led the way a lot, and PCO's videos helped the momentum. So yeah, unless something has changed, I say go for it! :)

Ok seems like there's interest. To be honest I'm really relieved because in my opinion this build is much more interesting with mods. Thanks for your input Paws.
    • 87 posts
    August 1, 2017 9:40 AM EDT
    Synbios said:

Definatly go for it. I cant get enough of modded builds :)

Thanks for the support Synbios.
    • 77 posts
    August 2, 2017 1:53 PM EDT

Go for it Decumus modded builds are on the rise with the advent of console mods.

• 585 posts
    August 3, 2017 1:57 PM EDT

Just gonna pile on the encouragement and say go for it! I don't use mods but I still like to read about them, and each character build that uses them highlights a different aspect of the mod.

• 3 posts
    August 9, 2017 5:32 PM EDT

The sheer number of builds that can be made with Ordinator alone, is somewhat astounding, add mods like Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim, Phenderix Magic World DLC and Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim and, well........possibilities are endless lol. So yes, even though I said it before, go for it. If I was any good at it, I'd oost up my current character, a Soul absorbing Super Sayian(ish) Kajhiit lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create :)