Forums » Elder Scrolls

A discussion on the legitimacy of: Halfbreeds

• 1595 posts
    July 4, 2017 5:14 AM EDT

Yeah, but what happens when you put an "Argonian Orc'" tusk inside the moist, warm, and crab-smelling cloaca of an Argonian? Tein says quite succinctly that a species is what it is through reproduction. If the Hist Sap ingested defines the race rather than biological science, using said science is an excercise in futility.

• 649 posts
    July 4, 2017 5:17 AM EDT
    Depends...

If tusks can squirt hist sap xD
    • 1595 posts
    July 4, 2017 5:19 AM EDT

Oh, I like that a lot :D Reproduction via oral sex. It's in the lore XD Ingest this.

• 203 posts
    July 4, 2017 7:47 AM EDT

You know you've gone off the deep end once you start discussing tusks and sheaths XD.

Regardless, Karver you forget something crucial in your imagery: Creativity

When there's a will, there's a way!

• 284 posts
    July 4, 2017 9:55 AM EDT

What the hell is going on here? I doubt this is a place to discuss tusks and sheaths. :)

• 321 posts
    July 4, 2017 9:59 AM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

What the hell is going on here? I doubt this is a place to discuss tusks and sheaths. :)

This is TES lore for you. Sooner or later, every lore discussion leads down to the rabbit hole of 'Wonderland'. This is why I love the lore-buffs here. :D

I do think this is a place to discuss about tusks, sheaths, and hist saps (somehow that sounds like a title for an erotica chapter). I mean we are discussing about reproduction and inter-racial breeding here.

• 284 posts
    July 4, 2017 10:05 AM EDT

You know, I don't think that Argonians, or Khajiit for that matter, can mate with humans or mer. I mean, look at RL. Can a cat mate with an iguana. No. And until I can get solid proof that they can mate in the TES Universe, I say no.

• 649 posts
    July 4, 2017 10:14 AM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

You know, I don't think that Argonians, or Khajiit for that matter, can mate with humans or mer. I mean, look at RL. Can a cat mate with an iguana. No. And until I can get solid proof that they can mate in the TES Universe, I say no.

Well...if cat has a certain amount of skooma and finds the right hole in an iguana...throw a Sanquine or Sheo into the mix, little bit of Hist and Towers metaphysical creatia, an ounce of CHIM and Amaranth, little nudge from Godhead, a drop of mythopoeia...

Voila! Cat tusks iguana. :D

This post was edited by Karver the Lorc at July 4, 2017 10:29 AM EDT
    • 321 posts
    July 4, 2017 10:23 AM EDT

The Lorc of Flowers said:

D3LTAFOX said:

Well...if cat has a certain amount of skooma and finds the righ hole in an iguana...throw a Sanquine or Sheo into the mix, little bit of Hist and Towers metaphysical creatia, an ounce of CHIM and Amaranth, little nudge from Godhead, a drop of mythopoeia...

Voila! Cat tusks iguana. :D

Hmm... barbed tusked against a scaly hole. As George Takei would say it, "Oh my..."

Man, this article made my day. :D

I think it's clear now that TES lore is basically saying, 'stop thinking about scientific logic, and embrace the mind-fuckery!'

• 224 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:49 AM EDT

This is all I can say after reading all that has been said.

• 284 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:50 AM EDT

Why did I even looked at this topic?

• 649 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:56 AM EDT

This post was edited by Karver the Lorc at July 4, 2017 11:56 AM EDT
    • 224 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:58 AM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

Because it started out decent and now it is a weird fan-fic abomination about Argonians and Orcs and Khajiits, and such forth.

• 1595 posts
    July 4, 2017 12:46 PM EDT
    The Nameless King said:

D3LTAFOX said:

Because it started out decent and now it is a weird fan-fic abomination about Argonians and Orcs and Khajiits, and such forth.

Then our work here is done. All that remains is lay back, smoke, and decide who sleeps in the soggy patch. This end was inevitable for it was written upon a scroll, penned by milk-fingers.
    • 773 posts
    July 4, 2017 5:13 PM EDT

I'm suprised nobody has referenced or linked to the in-game book on the topic

Notes on Racial Phylogeny

• 1595 posts
    July 4, 2017 6:15 PM EDT

Paul said:

I'm suprised nobody has referenced or linked to the in-game book on the topic

Notes on Racial Phylogeny

We discussed it on page one, fourth reply. It's the root of all this, as people will believe that source over everything else because...? Why? It's unbiased and free of supposition? Ha!

Surely any normal Bosmer or Breton impregnated by an Orc would keep that shame to herself, and there's no reason to suppose that an Orc maiden impregnated by a human would not be likewise ostracized by her society.

Or because we trust the Council of Healers at the Arcane University because they have tenure?

Or simply because it's safe, comfortable, and conforms to that which we have already established as being "fact"? This is TES. It is gritty, sexy, and downright dirty. It's not supposed to be comfortable. If it is, then we're doing it wrong :D

• 278 posts
    July 4, 2017 6:49 PM EDT

Well, I have absolutely no idea in hell what's happened to this topic! xD 
    It started out okay.
    And now it's a wierd topic about tusks and sheathes. 

Well, okay then. 

• 1595 posts
    July 4, 2017 7:20 PM EDT

Wulf said:

Well, I have absolutely no idea in hell what's happened to this topic! xD 
    It started out okay.
    And now it's a wierd topic about tusks and sheathes. 

Well, okay then. 

You love it, don't pretend otherwise :D

In seriousness, the beauty of the setting is that we can have these discussions. For all my fighting words above, no matter at what level you enter Tamriel or what level of discomfort appeals to you, in the TES setting there'll be an outlet. It's reader's choice to reject or accept any source, and I will always find the most fun in the things that subvert. The unreliable narrator principle applies to every source, for each one was written from an in-character perspective. There is no encylopedia :) Or there shouldn't be, at least ;)