Forums » Introduce Yourself

The Rabyd One

• 3 posts
    June 11, 2017 4:11 PM EDT

Joined a few days ago.  I have been hanging aorund for over a year using builds I found here.  Now I am ready to make a few of my own.  Skyrim remains my favorie game of all time and I have played tons of game over my 48 years.  

Thanks to everyone so far.  Some ofthe advice has been great.

The Rabyd One

This post was edited by Rabyd One at June 11, 2017 4:12 PM EDT
    • 152 posts
    June 11, 2017 5:41 PM EDT

Welcome welcome, Rabyd! Good to see that you decided to become a member of the Vault :) If you ever have any questions, especially if they pertain to the Fallout portion of the site (which, btw, you should definitely check out ;p ) feel free to message me! I hope to see you add some content to our site, maybe make a character build or write an article (both of which are very fun to do). Regardless, I wish you the best of times here!

Cheers,

Madd

• 3 posts
    June 11, 2017 6:08 PM EDT

Thanks.  I love the Fallout series but my finances right now simply have not merited a computer to run Fallout 4 properly.  I am thus 'stuck' with Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3.  That being said, those are two pretty good games to be stuck with.

Thanks for the welcome,

Ed 

• 284 posts
    June 12, 2017 3:47 AM EDT

Welcome to the Vault, Rabyd One. It's great that you finaly joined the Site. The people here are friendly and happy to help. Like Madd said, the Fallout part of the Site is excellent and growing like crazy. And don't worry about not being able to play FO4. I started by posting builds for New Vegas, and we could use more of them. :)

If you ever get interested in writing, you should visit the Story Corner. You can post your stories there. And again, if you need any help, just ask around.

-D3

• 585 posts
    June 12, 2017 5:44 AM EDT

Welcome to the Vault, Rabyd! Good to see another builder in our midst, I'm sure you'll make some great stuff.

Aaaaand if you decide you want to add some roleplay to you builds, be sure to check out the Roleplaying Group, where I just happen to be a host. Advertisement over.