Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello There

• 1 posts
    June 11, 2017 3:00 AM EDT

Hey everyone, thanks for reading this. I've actually been on this site countless times, so I decided to make an account. I've gotten back into playing Skyrim and making some builds. I'm also a bit of a writer too. I tend to worldbuild a lot.

Thanks for having me. I plan on sharing some builds soon, though it may take some time (still playtesting). 

Have fun building and writing stories.  

- Nolf

• 585 posts
    June 11, 2017 5:12 AM EDT

Nice to meet you, Nolf!

It's good to see that we have another potential builder and writer in our midst, the two skills compliment each other very well in my opinion, so I'm sure you'll make some great stuff.

• 284 posts
    June 11, 2017 7:17 AM EDT

A writer and a builder. One hell of a comnination. A good backstory for the build can make all the difference. And seeing as you plan writing, you should head to The Story Corner. I'm the current host so if you need any help, just send me a PM. All other hosts and members are also happy to help, so just ask. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

-D3

• 64 posts
    June 11, 2017 7:37 AM EDT

Welcome Nolf (nice nickname), it's a pleasure to have yet another fellow world-builder on board!

• 694 posts
    June 11, 2017 12:54 PM EDT

Welcome to the community, Nolf! Glad you decided to join us. If blogs and builds are your thing, you'll feel right at home here. Since you've lurked, you probably know the drill here, but as everyone's already pointed out, if you ever have any questions on formatting or how something works please don't hesitate to reach out. We're a pretty friendly bunch. :) Welcome aboard!