Forums » Elder Scrolls

Daedric weapons and articfacts

• 12 posts
    November 23, 2011 3:07 AM EST

Do you like Daedric weapons? 

Which have you found?

any interesting properties?

So far I have found

Mace of Molag Bal  (like this one best) it does 45 Damage, and sucks the soul if the target dies 4 seconds after being hit, and the countdown starts again after each hit. It's a nasty looking weapon as well.

Azura's Star

Dawnbreaker

and the Wabbajack

How about you guys?

• 22 posts
    November 23, 2011 5:40 AM EST

Right now I've obtained Azuras' Star, Mace of Mog'Bal, the mask of Clavicus the Vile and Dawnbreaker, with the latest being the weapon I use.

I'm also on a Daedric quest for Boethia ( Pretty sure I got that name wrong :P ) but I'm having a bit of issues decided what npc to sacrifice, think I'm gonna go for the worshipper at Azuras' Shrine. Don't like that elf anyway.

• 14 posts
    November 23, 2011 7:02 AM EST

I've only got a staff that is called "Skull of Interrogation". It's a really nice looking staff, looks like the wabbajack but has a skull on top of it. I obtained it from some daedric quest in Dawnstar..

I think you don't need to recharge it with soulgems, but you can suck out peoples dreams when the sleep and recharge it that way... It adds +50 in attack then

• December 15, 2011 11:11 AM EST
    I absolutely love the Wabbajack. I just turned a Draugr Deathlord into a sweet roll and then stole it!
    • 6 posts
    December 15, 2011 2:52 PM EST

My absolute favorite weapon, and most used when I'm jammed up by more than one enemy, is a staff called the Sanguine Rose. I honestly could not tell you what quest or dungeon I acquired this item but one day, sometime near the end of the 1st week of playing, I checked my weapons inventory and it was just there. I wondered how I got such a powerful weapon in the first place (does any one know?). It summons a Daedric prince to fight for you for 60 seconds. Got me out of many jams.

• 708 posts
    December 15, 2011 3:53 PM EST

Maybe it was from Sanguine's quest? Hence the name?

• 708 posts
    December 15, 2011 3:54 PM EST

Probably Dawnbreaker. It's a bit inferior to self crafted/enchanted weapons but it looks cool and has loads of charges, not to mention that the turn effect works on all undead.