Forums » The Lounge

Where do you hang out on the Vault?

• 694 posts
    May 26, 2017 9:49 AM EDT

Simple enough question. What's your favorite group or place to hang out on the site? What interests you most here and what do you find the most fun? 

• 152 posts
    May 26, 2017 10:20 AM EDT

I enjoy the occasional forum topic, regardless of game or topic, as well as checking out our Fallout Builds. I even go back and relook over ones I've already read just because I find they excite my desire to make my own and play the game. Lots of great content 

• 64 posts
    May 26, 2017 10:37 AM EDT

Hmmm personally I like The Character Build group, not for the sake of playing the builds, but just for the fun of reading great ideas. I also very much enjoy the occasional discussion in the forums and whenever there is a competition I try my best to enter and contribute. I also enjoy the blogs, and lore posts, however I'm more of a TES guy so I tend to keep out of Fallout 4 stuff.

Which reminds me: I stumbledes across this D&D homepage (https://dnd-5e-homebrew.tumblr.com/) and thought it could be cool to use the same concept in some way? The layout of the pages are easy to make and so forth... just a thought tho.

• 295 posts
    May 26, 2017 11:09 AM EDT
    My usual haunts are The Story Corner & Skyrim Character Building. That being said, I have been known to poke my head in everywhere. :D
    • 585 posts
    May 26, 2017 11:56 AM EDT

The Roleplay group is my regular haunt, love reading old profiles and guides to remind myself of all the great ideas that've been had, and the evolution and increase in quality from back in the day to now.

But that doesn't mean I don't spread my wings a bit. I'm in the Workshop as often as possible, although I don't comment much I like to see Works in Progress develop and see if I an add a little something to them. Skyrim Character Building, Lore, Tips and Tricks and the Forums take up the rest of my time, although I wander around to every part of the site every now and then.

• 224 posts
    May 26, 2017 12:25 PM EDT

Mainly RP, that is where I am more known at and where my main project is located at, but here recently I have kind of been everywhere from the Fallout sections to the Workshop to Lore and everywhere else. I like to move from time to time and try to help out when needed.

• 140 posts
    May 26, 2017 2:47 PM EDT

Mostly Classics, though I do occasionally check the other (TES) areas of the Site, including the Forums.

• 284 posts
    May 26, 2017 6:55 PM EDT

The Story Corner is my domain. That, and Fallout CB. Haven't really visited Skyrim CB since joining the Vault. But, I have been jumping from page to page, from one topic to another. If there's a good story somewhere, I'll find it.

• 457 posts
    May 26, 2017 7:57 PM EDT

I skim about the forums somewhat, but the majority of my time goes to the CB group... it's what brought me here, and the many, MANY builds to play have kept me ;D

• 1467 posts
    May 26, 2017 8:29 PM EDT

Well, CB, Workshop, The Modder's Conclave, RPG Group, Forums and Classics are my normal haunts but it isn't uncommon for me to drop by The Story Corner, Lore or ESO though I'm not naturally active in thos three that often.

• 248 posts
    May 28, 2017 12:03 AM EDT

you can find me in da club, bottle full a bubb...

Wait that's not right :) Well duties have me hanging around Fallout CB and the Hub. I keep tabs on SKyrim CB too and frequently comment on the Skyrim Build recommendations thread...there's just so, so many quality builds to bump!

Oh, and Fallout and General Gaming Forums. :)

• 113 posts
    May 31, 2017 11:09 PM EDT

Front page. I enjoy a bit of everything!