Forums » Introduce Yourself

Two years too late.

• 224 posts
    May 16, 2017 10:29 AM EDT

Hello everyone, I am glad you have decided to take your time and read this.

Many of you know me either for posting in the workshop, builds, Xbox One modding, or my Naming Guide. Many of you also know me by 3 or more names, also. The thing is I've never introduced myself properly. So, finally, you will somewhat understand the man who has two thousand names.

A lot of you already know me by one of my many names I have had on here from The Thief to my current one Texas Red, but my real name is David. I'm 24 years old and live Tennessee. I can speak five languages which are Latin, France, Spanish, German, and Italian, though Latin is the only one I can speak fluently. I'm a big fan several video games, anime, manga, Lovecraft, Gothic stuff, Horror and Western movies, and Heavy Metal and Country music. I also love puns, like I make at least ten or more puns a day in my life.

I like spending my time anywhere on this site and I love to help people out any way I can whether it be looking for a mod, helping with a background for a character, or anything in between. 

I was working on the naming guide, but it drained the life out of me so I am putting it on hold. I am now in the process of making two New Vegas builds, that hopefully, people enjoy.

Anyways I decided to do because I realized I never did one of these, so hopefull you enjoy.

• 248 posts
    May 16, 2017 10:54 AM EDT

The Thief! Nice to have more info from you - looking forward to having some more FNV builds in the vault :)

• 140 posts
    May 16, 2017 11:29 AM EDT

Nice to know a bit more about you, Potemus/Edwin/Mannimarco/Thief/Texas!

Learning new languages is something I've always been interested in, too, though English, Afrikaans, and German are the only ones I've ever been fluent at (Though my German's probably VERY rusty by now). I've always wanted to be fluent in Latin, but to be honest I've never actually taken much time to learn it. I hope to at some point, though.

Anyway, glad you took the time to post this. I look forward to seeing you around (Regardless on what name it's under)!

• 224 posts
    May 16, 2017 11:58 AM EDT

Mottyskills said:

The Thief! Nice to have more info from you - looking forward to having some more FNV builds in the vault :)

Thanks and I am looking forward to posting them.

Caesar said:

Nice to know a bit more about you, Potemus/Edwin/Mannimarco/Thief/Texas!

Learning new languages is something I've always been interested in, too, though English, Afrikaans, and German are the only ones I've ever been fluent at (Though my German's probably VERY rusty by now). I've always wanted to be fluent in Latin, but to be honest I've never actually taken much time to learn it. I hope to at some point, though.

Anyway, glad you took the time to post this. I look forward to seeing you around (Regardless on what name it's under)!

Once you learn Latin other languages like Italian, French, and Spanish are easy to learn and speaking it makes you feel awesome, lol. Other languages I would like to learn are Greek and Japanese.

Thank you and don't worry I am keeping this name for a while.

• 1595 posts
    May 17, 2017 12:44 AM EDT

Thanks for saying hi, Teaxas Red. Never too late, and since you have come back you have been a pillar of our community :) Seeing as you change your name so often, may I call you David from now on?

This post was edited by Paws at May 17, 2017 12:44 AM EDT
    • 224 posts
    May 17, 2017 2:46 PM EDT

Phil said:

Thanks for saying hi, Teaxas Red. Never too late, and since you have come back you have been a pillar of our community :) Seeing as you change your name so often, may I call you David from now on?

Your welcome and a pillar of the community, I don't exactly know what that means, but it must be good. You can call me David, Dave, or like most people Davey it doesn't matter. :)