Forums » Introduce Yourself

The Dominion is here, and we are watching.

• 12 posts
    May 14, 2017 3:39 PM EDT

Hello all, happy to finally joined up in a good, complete overall community, especially in Elder Scrolls series, been following the website a long time, but never actually decided to join, (gods know why) but well, here i am, and eager to get started to discuss of many things about this amazing saga even if it's already old.

Thank you for reading and good day.

Extra:

Greetings, all of you have the honor to introduce myself, a mighty agent of the Thalmor, ready to purge every corner from heresy of this site, ready to prove that we are the ruling body of Tamriel. But i will say no more, because every word i say only proves how magnificent i am, and i lose sight of the lesser beings i am dealing with, i will stay here quite a while so if any of you has any suspicion of acting against the Thalmor, you have the obligation to report to me immediately.

For the glory of the Aldmeri Dominion!

• 700 posts
    May 14, 2017 3:47 PM EDT

Welcome to the site, ThalmorWizard. If you need any help with anything, just give me, the other admins, the hosts, or the community guides a shout. Pretty much anyone, we're a helpful bunch here. 

Oh, and Talos rules. 

• 12 posts
    May 14, 2017 3:55 PM EDT

Legion said:

Welcome to the site, ThalmorWizard. If you need any help with anything, just give me, the other admins, the hosts, or the community guides a shout. Pretty much anyone, we're a helpful bunch here. 

Oh, and Talos rules. 

Sure i'll do, thanks for the warm welcome 

• 224 posts
    May 14, 2017 4:17 PM EDT

Welcome, brother to this glorious site. These people are great, though there are some who worship the false God known as Talos, but they know no better since Man so so young. I stand with my fellow Atlmer and the glory of the Aldmeri Dominion!

(Welcome to this great site. Almost everyone is a great person and will help out. Have fun and hope you enjoy)

• 295 posts
    May 14, 2017 4:27 PM EDT

haha, I chuckled. Welcome to the site. I just finished a trio of THalmor builds for the last event. :D

• 284 posts
    May 14, 2017 5:34 PM EDT

Welcome to the site! A big thanks to the Thalmor for ruining our great Dominion.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Oh, and give the Quick Start Guide a look. It's right in the Site Tools section.

• 12 posts
    May 14, 2017 6:28 PM EDT

Mannimarco the God of Worms said:

Welcome, brother to this glorious site. These people are great, though there are some who worship the false God known as Talos, but they know no better since Man so so young. I stand with my fellow Atlmer and the glory of the Aldmeri Dominion!

(Welcome to this great site. Almost everyone is a great person and will help out. Have fun and hope you enjoy)

Thank you my lord, it's quite an honor to have a mighty conversation with such an Altmer legend like you.

(Thanks a lot for the warm greetings, i'm sure i will, hope to see ya around :D king of worms)

Lissette Long-Chapper said:

haha, I chuckled. Welcome to the site. I just finished a trio of THalmor builds for the last event. :D

Thanks for the good welcome, i hope to read them soon, i bet i will put some nice ideas for new chars.

D3LTAFOX said:

Welcome to the site! A big thanks to the Thalmor for ruining our great Dominion.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Oh, and give the Quick Start Guide a look. It's right in the Site Tools section.

Thanks D3LTAFOX for the nice welcome. Ruining? nah, we put the Dominion and the Mer where they belong, to the top! :P

I'll make sure to read it

• 224 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:14 PM EDT

ThalmorWizard said:

Thank you my lord, it's quite an honor to have a mighty conversation with such an Altmer legend like you.

(Thanks a lot for the warm greetings, i'm sure i will, hope to see ya around :D king of worms)

Trust me, you will me around a lot I am currently working on a Naming Guide for all the races of Tamriel and have done Altmer and Bosmer so far, so if you are interested in that please take a look. I am also working on a Lore piece on the Altmer, their society, how they act, and mush more because High Elves are the best.

• 261 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:40 PM EDT

Hallo! Nice to see another member here! Even if it's a religiously-intolerant mer. :P

No, but really, nice to have you aboard. Xarxes guard your words, and Trinimac guide your arm!

• 140 posts
    May 15, 2017 4:58 AM EDT

Damn Elves, telling us what Gods we can and can't worship...

(Welcome to the Site though, man! I've sent you a friend request, so don't hesitate to send me a message if you need anything. Good to have you with us!)

• 12 posts
    May 15, 2017 6:55 AM EDT

ThalmorWizard said:

Trust me, you will me around a lot I am currently working on a Naming Guide for all the races of Tamriel and have done Altmer and Bosmer so far, so if you are interested in that please take a look. I am also working on a Lore piece on the Altmer, their society, how they act, and mush more because High Elves are the best.

Wonderful, i will take a good read on that. The Lore piece sounds very good, eager to see it.

Tenebrous said:

Hallo! Nice to see another member here! Even if it's a religiously-intolerant mer. :P

No, but really, nice to have you aboard. Xarxes guard your words, and Trinimac guide your arm!

Hello, thanks for the welcome :)

Caesar said:

Damn Elves, telling us what Gods we can and can't worship...

(Welcome to the Site though, man! I've sent you a friend request, so don't hesitate to send me a message if you need anything. Good to have you with us!)

I'm watching you, very closely.

(Thanks mate for the welcome! accepted right away, and thanks i'll do if i have any doubt)

• 69 posts
    May 15, 2017 8:44 AM EDT

Hello Thalmor, I being a spellsword, welcome all magic users and disciples of destruction to our blazing bright site.. Me being a fairly new member myself (I just rejoined the site after a few years under this new alias) sent you a friend request; my main specialty being both editor and character building.

If you have any questions about the Fallout grouping feel free to message me (as this is my main area that I dwell in; bathing the post apocalyptic world in cleansing fire) 

Welcome to the site though (once again)

• 12 posts
    May 15, 2017 8:52 AM EDT

FlamezSword said:

Hello Thalmor, I being a spellsword, welcome all magic users and disciples of destruction to our blazing bright site.. Me being a fairly new member myself (I just rejoined the site after a few years under this new alias) sent you a friend request; my main specialty being both editor and character building.

If you have any questions about the Fallout grouping feel free to message me (as this is my main area that I dwell in; bathing the post apocalyptic world in cleansing fire) 

Welcome to the site though (once again)

cool, thanks i'll do, i hope to obtain a better pc in the future, i'm very eager to play more extensively fallout 4 with my ncr ranger and a modded armor of the one in new vegas.

And thank you for the welcome.

• 69 posts
    May 15, 2017 9:52 AM EDT

ThalmorWizard said:

cool, thanks i'll do, i hope to obtain a better pc in the future, i'm very eager to play more extensively fallout 4 with my ncr ranger and a modded armor of the one in new vegas.

And thank you for the welcome.

As for the NCR Ranger in Vanilla Fo4 your best bet would be using the Comabt Marine armor from the Far Harbor dlc (mods are the best option obviously for the real New Vegas set, which might I say, was an EPIC armor set!)

This post was edited by FlamezSword at May 15, 2017 9:53 AM EDT
    • 694 posts
    May 15, 2017 11:56 AM EDT

Welcome to the community!! Glad you decided to join us! We always love meeting the lurkers who finally decided to take the plunge and join in the fun here. What are you interested in? Blogs? Builds? Roleplay?

If you have any questions about things, don't hesitate to reach out. :)  Everyone here is very friendly. 

• 585 posts
    May 15, 2017 12:51 PM EDT

Possibly the most ominous introduction title I've ever seen, so that's something I guess, Welcome Wizard!

• 64 posts
    May 16, 2017 8:00 AM EDT

If you need any help with designing your profiel page, I would be glad to lend a hand! Just send me a private message so we can make your profile (alsmost) as awesome as mine ;)

This post was edited by BlueDremora at May 16, 2017 8:01 AM EDT