Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character build layout (help)

• 64 posts
    May 12, 2017 6:41 AM EDT

Hello everyone, BlueDremora here with a few questions with regards to the layouting of my character build.

So I have a couple of questions and I didn't know where else to ask them.

1) How do I get text to "sit" next to my image? For example in The Twilight of Meridia build there are images aligned to the left and right of the screen and text beside them; how do I do that? Is it simply a question of coding it in the CSS or how does it work?

2) Why is the quality of my images decreasing so radically when I upload them to my character build layout sheet? Is there any way to avoid this?

That’s all for now :)

Thanks in advance!

• 1467 posts
    May 12, 2017 7:58 AM EDT

I still haven't figured out the first one for the life of me so I've got no idea.

The best way to avoid that decrease in image quality is it add photos to an album rather than upload them directly to the discussion. For whatever reason there's just a huge difference there. Anyway, to create an album all you need to do is go up to the Multimedia Tab and go to Add New Photos. From there you can choose any photos saved on your PC and upload them that way, and then copy the image address and insert it into your build through the insert/edit photo button (the one next to upload).

Hope I helped out there mate, and sorry I can't help with the first one. 

• 77 posts
    May 12, 2017 10:34 AM EDT

The first one is actually quite simple jus select the image and then use the align left or align right buttons in the menu bar.  It will auto align with the text heres an example of what i meand.  Along with a sniped image of the alighnment buttons incase you weren't sure which ones those were.  Hope that helps.

• 64 posts
    May 12, 2017 10:51 AM EDT

Vargr White-Tree said:

The first one is actually quite simple jus select the image and then use the align left or align right buttons in the menu bar.  It will auto align with the text heres an example of what i meand.  Along with a sniped image of the alighnment buttons incase you weren't sure which ones those were.  Hope that helps.

Great thanks mate! I spent ages trying to figure it out xD

This post was edited by BlueDremora at May 12, 2017 10:52 AM EDT