Mass Effect Andromeda

Witcher 3 and all DLC

Divinity Original Sin

Prey

Last Guardian

Kingdom Hearts 2

These are just a few.

I am also hoping to make matters worse by purchasing Persona 5, 

Has anyone had bad backlog issues before? What's the best way around it? One game at a time? I suppose I'll save money in the sales if thats the case.

• 585 posts
    May 11, 2017 4:25 PM EDT

My backlog has never been that bad, but right now I'm:

Finishing the Witcher 3 and DLC

ESO

Another Skyrim playthrough

Fallout 4 Playthrough

The next Assassins Creed when it's announced

Halo: The Masterchief Collection

And then there are some older games that I want to go back and play:

Dead Space 1, 2 and 3

Assassins Creed 1, 2 and Revelations

Gears of War 1-how ever many there are

And some others I can't remember.

• 50 posts
    May 13, 2017 5:33 AM EDT

I bought some games back in December 2016 and still have not even downloaded them let alone played them. I haven't played anything on the PC since January aside from ESO every now and then. I had a job last year using a computer all day, every day which took a toll on my mouse hand so much so I found it difficult to hold a controller and write for long without getting cramp in my hand. Coming home from work and playing on the PC didn't help either.

Now that I've packed that in and have a more manual job where I no longer have to sit at a desk all day my hand is much better so I'm gonna make a comeback and play those titles I never bothered with. Some I may not bother with much as they were impulse purchases with the intention of playing online but seem as one of my friends moved house and now has less than 1meg broadband with serious lag this isn't possible.

I have yet to play on the PC, Shadow Warrior 2, Battlefield 1, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Mass Effect Andromeda. On the PS4 I have Horizon: Zero Dawn, Titanfall2 and Dishonored 2.

Now which one to try first? I'm gonna go with alternating between two games until finished then start on the next two.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    January 25, 2018 10:54 PM EST

Right now, if my memory serves me right, this is my backlog:

all the Fallout 4 DLCs and pretty much every main faction quest other than the Minutemen.

Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines (I have started playing it and I really enjoyed it a lot, but decided to do a proper playthrough later. It was good, but I had a bright and shiny Divinity Original Sin 2 on my desktop too, and I couldn't resist. I wouldn't do Vampire justice if I made it into my "second option" current game)

The last few minutes of XCOM: Enemy Within. The game broke on my last quest. I'm not coming back.

XCOM 2 War of the Chosen

Half-Life 2

Dishonored 2

Dishonored the Bridgemore Witches (I don't know how to write it...)

A Stellaris run where I last longer than the very first war.

I think that's it. I don't buy too many games at once, since the ones I do buy usually entertain me for at least a semester, if not a year or more. I am thinking, however, of buying PUBG. That game seems like a lot of fun.