Forums » Introduce Yourself

A few Years late :P

• 69 posts
    May 10, 2017 7:15 PM EDT

Not sure if i'm suppose to be posting this in a new topic, but here it goes anyways!

I'm a caucasian male from United States, West Virginia. I'm 16(.5) and throughly enjoyed this site since before the move.

Previously I was known as FlameLord, figuring I'd keep with the hot aspect I've got going on my name is now FlameSword (you don't need to include the Xx when adressing me or even the sword...that's just a finer point to my name). I enjoy writing, drawing, painting, and most importantly character building. i plan on making multiple builds on the new site and hope to start that career off through the Secret Origins Event. Now more personal things that I love gaming wise: Bethesda games, Everquest (decent mmorpg), and anything LOTR related! GoT is a favorite of mine as well as the Marvel ad DC universee. My biggest plan for the future is to go into some type of game development after taking multiple coding classes among other tech courses.

I am open to any discussion if someone needs a friend, or just go to my page and send me an invite!

Special thanks to Motty, Phil, Mason, Sotek, Noodles, and Golden Fool: All of the people that kept interested in the site's contents!

Mason's builds really inspired me through the pure beauty of them and Sotek's story always gave me something to do if i got bored :P

• 1595 posts
    May 10, 2017 7:52 PM EDT

Well, welcome back Flames :) Looking at your old profile, it seems it was Edana who welcomed you way back in September 2015. I am sure she will be as pleased as I am to see you return! I really like how you are getting stuck in, that you wear your heart on your sleeve about what makes this site great for you, it is always nice to hear our members getting positive feedback, even nicer to be one of those members receiving it :D

I am delighted you are supporting Motty and Noodle's Secret Origins event, you are putting those building skills to good use, getting feedback and engaging with others, and are friendly and supportive to boot. Already after returning for such a short time you are part of this community again, and it is an absolute pleasure to have you with us! Good luck with your courses and career! :)

• 69 posts
    May 10, 2017 8:22 PM EDT

I deeply appreciate the support, and YES i do remember that Edana was the one to welcome me back then!

Big thanks to Edana for the warm welcome a couple years back :)

• 585 posts
    May 11, 2017 4:11 AM EDT

Welcome back Flames! Looks like we share some of the same interests - LOTR and GoT are awesome, but I haven't found too many games for them which is a bit naff (maybe you could do it hint hint). I'm looking forward to your future buiding career as well, always good to have some fresh new talent on the scene!

• 69 posts
    May 11, 2017 8:01 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Welcome back Flames! Looks like we share some of the same interests - LOTR and GoT are awesome, but I haven't found too many games for them which is a bit naff (maybe you could do it hint hint). I'm looking forward to your future buiding career as well, always good to have some fresh new talent on the scene!

Well Zonnonn I may just have to take you up on that offer, but first I'd have to get signed with the companies that produce LOTR, or GoT (or buy rights of use) I would really enjoy making that though... maybe a Gaurdian of the Galaxy game if that's not already a thing :P

• 694 posts
    May 12, 2017 8:12 AM EDT

Glad to have you back with us. :) Like Phil said, we're always happy to see new people return and see their creative juices flowing. If you ever need anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

• 140 posts
    May 12, 2017 8:34 AM EDT

LoTR and GoT are favourites of mine, too! Never could get into Marvel or DC, though...

Anyway, good to have you back, Flamez. If you ever need anything, feel free to send me a PM. I'm always around if you need the help!