Forums » Elder Scrolls

What Song Would You Base a Skyrim Character Build Around?

• 113 posts
    May 8, 2017 1:51 AM EDT

Makes me want to make a very energetic and optimistic wizard build with some modded armor.

• 457 posts
    May 8, 2017 10:21 AM EDT

I have no point of reference for Power Rangers Mystic force, but the opening credits gave me a  kind of a Merlin meets Voltron sort of vibe. I'd be pretty interested to see how that plays out :D

• 167 posts
    May 10, 2017 6:22 PM EDT

Hey everyone I would like to share with you my all time favorite piece of gaming music which also inspired me for the build I will be playing after I am finished with my Skeleton Archer. It is from the online game Lineage which is also the first mmorpg I played when I was like 13 I think so it has all them nerdy feels haha.

This is is it: Click Here

P.S If you 'd like you could check some other soundtracks of this game they are amazing. I 've been playing games for like 13-15 years and I think this game had the best music I 've ever heard in a game.

• 39 posts
    June 16, 2017 9:40 PM EDT

Recovery- James Arthur

Recovering alchoholic takes on his duties as Dovahkiin in order to save his homeland.

• 457 posts
    June 16, 2017 10:40 PM EDT

I had to look that one up, but I must say, the song fits perfectly with with your backstory. Forget the build--that would make a fantastic movie! ;D

• 39 posts
    June 25, 2017 5:42 PM EDT

Also, the Attack on Titan theme song

I have no build idea, it's just a known fact that it can go with almost anything.

• 83 posts
    July 13, 2017 11:10 AM EDT

Mage / Battlemage - Chinese Ninja Warrior from the Mortal Kombat album (Sub-Zero's song)

I used to own that CD a bazillion years ago, but wound up selling it amongst many others in order to finance my 1st month's rent when I first got married. That was a hard CD for me to let go of ;D

This post was edited by ShinJin at July 14, 2017 3:50 PM EDT