Forums » Introduce Yourself

A Late Introduction

• 284 posts
    April 6, 2017 8:06 AM EDT

Hello everyone! :D

I've been active and have been contributing on Tamriel Vault for almost two months now. But, I've never introduced myself properly. So, here it goes.

As some of you already know, my name's D3LTAFOX. I'm a 19 years old guy from the European country called Croatia. I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls and Fallout, having played most of the games. By day, I'm a waiter and by night I'm an Altmer warrior, busy saving Tamriel from different dangers. I'm a huge fan of the RPG genre, followed closely by RTS games (Total War anybody?).

I like spending my time in the Fallout Character Building group and The Story Corner, writing down my adventures in Tamriel and the post-apocalyptic America. 

If you want to see the stories, search TSC for "Bound in Blood" and "Legends of the Wasteland".

Anyways, I hope this is a good introduction to me and my projects on the site. And sorry for the late introduction. :D

• 140 posts
    April 6, 2017 1:26 PM EDT

A late welcome to the Site, D3LTAFOX!

I'm assuming you know your way around, since you've been here for a while, so I won't list all the usual links (Though I do recemmend giving the Quick Start Guide a read, if you haven't already).

Again, welcome to the site! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here!

• 694 posts
    April 7, 2017 2:44 PM EDT

Glad to officially "meet" you Delta. :) It's never too late to introduce yourself. Who knows, maybe I'll even do one! :D 

• 585 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:37 AM EDT

Better late than never Delta!

Total War games you say? Which ones have you played? I've been trying to wrap my head around Attila recently, but the last one I played was Medieval 2 so it's a... gruelling experience.

• 284 posts
    April 8, 2017 9:36 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Total War games you say? Which ones have you played? I've been trying to wrap my head around Attila recently, but the last one I played was Medieval 2 so it's a... gruelling experience.

I've played them from Rome: Total War to Total War: Shogun 2. Napoleon is my favorite.

• 585 posts
    April 8, 2017 12:41 PM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

Zonnonn said:

I've played them from Rome: Total War to Total War: Shogun 2. Napoleon is my favorite.

Napolean you say? Can't say I'm a fan of that period of history, but I keep hearing good things about it so I might check it out. Cheers!

• 284 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:57 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

D3LTAFOX said:

Zonnonn said:

Napolean you say? Can't say I'm a fan of that period of history, but I keep hearing good things about it so I might check it out. Cheers!

I always liked guns and cannons then swords and bows. Probably why I like Fallout more then Elder Scrolls.

• 1595 posts
    April 8, 2017 6:35 PM EDT

Hi Mr Fox, nice to meet you ;)

• 284 posts
    April 9, 2017 3:18 AM EDT

Phil said:

Hi Mr Fox, nice to meet you ;)

Mr. Fox? Makes me sound like Batmans tech inventor.

I've been here for a while and thught it would be good to tell people who I am.

• 1595 posts
    April 9, 2017 3:44 AM EDT

Haha, well if you're going to be a Batman character you could do a lot worse :D And don't worry, we know who you are ;) Keep doing what you do, thank you for taking the time to say hi!

• 278 posts
    May 16, 2017 10:27 AM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

I'm an Altmer warrior, 

I'm sorry. WHAT ARE YOU? 

ALTMER ARE NOT TOLERATED ON THE ACCOUNT OF THEM BEING TAMRIEL NAZIS!

• 284 posts
    May 16, 2017 5:13 PM EDT

InnocentKhajiit said:

ALTMER ARE NOT TOLERATED ON THE ACCOUNT OF THEM BEING TAMRIEL NAZIS!

The one's you are refering to are called the Thalmor. Not all Altmer support the Thalmor. I hate them. So many people forget that the first country that the Thalmor invaded was their own.