Forums » Introduce Yourself

Just getting around to introducing myself.

• 3 posts
    March 23, 2017 3:28 PM EDT

I've actually had this account for a while now, been reading builds and such for even longer but only now am I making some content of my own. I have a blog over at the story corner called "This Woman of Ice" which you can find here I'm not a professional writer by any means but I've been having a lot of fun writing it. I currently have written three chapters, each one a new short installment telling the tale of my own somewhat unique take on the dragonborn, an ice-mage assassin, from the perspective of an as yet unidentified travelling story-teller. Chapter four is on the way, it's looking to be a good one, I hope to see some of you there soon. It feels good to finally be contributing to a site that I've been reading from for so long.

This post was edited by J'huzho at March 23, 2017 3:40 PM EDT
    • 585 posts
    March 23, 2017 3:37 PM EDT

It's never too late to introduce yourself, don't worry (although daaaamn you joined in 2014, what took you so long!? :P).Writers are always welcome, I've not much time to read them but there are loads of people who will!

• 3 posts
    March 23, 2017 3:46 PM EDT

Oh wow, that long huh? :) I guess I never had the time or desire to make anything worth introducing myself for til now is all. Thanks for the welcome Zonnonn.

• 284 posts
    March 23, 2017 4:29 PM EDT

J'huzho said:

I've actually had this account for a while now, been reading builds and such for even longer but only now am I making some content of my own. I have a blog over at the story corner called "This Woman of Ice" which you can find here I'm not a professional writer by any means but I've been having a lot of fun writing it. I currently have written three chapters, each one a new short installment telling the tale of my own somewhat unique take on the dragonborn, an ice-mage assassin, from the perspective of an as yet unidentified travelling story-teller. Chapter four is on the way, it's looking to be a good one, I hope to see some of you there soon. It feels good to finally be contributing to a site that I've been reading from for so long.

You just keep posting new chapters and you'll have a bright future ahead of you, J'huzho. Mark my words.

• 3 posts
    March 23, 2017 5:55 PM EDT
    Thanks my man, you've been a great motivation since my first post. It's people like you who make this such an attractive place to work in.
    • 1595 posts
    March 24, 2017 3:38 AM EDT

Welcome, J'huzho :) It is always nice to hear someone has been enjoying the site and decided to give back to the community. Thank you for taking the time to say hello, the feedback is very much appreciated!

• 284 posts
    March 24, 2017 5:00 AM EDT

J'huzho said: Thanks my man, you've been a great motivation since my first post. It's people like you who make this such an attractive place to work in.

Well, Altmer and Khajiit are always good friends

• 140 posts
    March 24, 2017 7:31 AM EDT

Good to have you with us, J'huzho!

I'm not very active around the Story Corner, but I know a lot of other members are! I've actually been meaning to read more there for a while, but I just never seem to find the time.

Anyway, you say you've been here for some time, and you seem to know your way around, so I won't bother flooding this post with helpful links (Though if you haven't already, you might find the Quick Start Guide to be worth a read).

I will, however send you a friend request, so if you ever do need help finding something, you can feel free to send me a PM.

Welcome to the Site, and hope you enjoy your time one here!

• 694 posts
    March 24, 2017 12:19 PM EDT

Welcome (back) to the community, J'huzho! Glad you decided to revisit us. :) I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the site and have been so active in the Story Corner. Thanks so much for the kind words. Alway nice to hear that people are enjoying themselves. If you ever hit a snag or have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our Community Guides or Admins. :)