Forums » Introduce Yourself

Good Day

• 5 posts
    March 23, 2017 8:50 AM EDT
    Good day everyone, you can call me Skystastic. After logging in more then 1800 hours of Skyrim, I figured it was about time to join the club. I have been watching the community for about two years, and I love the CB arena. As of late I have been injoying the Story Time Arena, and am amazed at how may great authors there are in this group. I want to thank the Admin for allowing me to join, and I look forward to meeting/conversing with all of you!
    • 140 posts
    March 23, 2017 1:04 PM EDT

Welcome to the Community, Skytastic!

1,800 hours, huh? Man, that's a sizeable amount! I think I must be at about the 1,500 mark myself, though it has been a while since I last added up all my Characters...

If you're looking to make a Build of your own, you should take a look at the Group's Guidelines, which should provide some helpful information. The Workshop might also be to your liking, where you can post your Build (Or any other content) as a work-in-progress, so other members can provide feedback. You might also find our Quick Start Guide to be useful; It lists where to find particular groups and forums, so if you want to get involved, it's worth a read!

I've sent you a friend request, too, so if you ever need help around the Site, just let me know!

Hope you enjoy your time on here!

• 284 posts
    March 23, 2017 2:14 PM EDT

Welcome to Tamriel Vault, Skytastic. :)

It's great to have you finally join our huge group. I'm looking forward to seeing your builds and other ideas you may have. Check out Skyrim Character Building or The Story Corner if you're into wwriting.

And again, it's great to have you here!

• 585 posts
    March 23, 2017 3:41 PM EDT

Welcome Skytastic! 1800 hours? I'm not even sure if I have 1500 (but not without lack of trying :P), so that's bloody impressive!

• 1595 posts
    March 24, 2017 3:33 AM EDT

Skytastic said: Good day everyone, you can call me Skystastic. After logging in more then 1800 hours of Skyrim, I figured it was about time to join the club. I have been watching the community for about two years, and I love the CB arena. As of late I have been injoying the Story Time Arena, and am amazed at how may great authors there are in this group. I want to thank the Admin for allowing me to join, and I look forward to meeting/conversing with all of you!

Ha! You are most welcome, thank you for joining us :) So, out of those 1800 hours, which character that you have played has been your favourite? Do you have a favoured playstyle? Get stuck into the Story Corner, Sotek is your Host of that group and can help with anything you need, also feel free to hit me up if you have questions or concerns at any time :)

This post was edited by Paws at March 24, 2017 3:34 AM EDT
    • 5 posts
    March 24, 2017 8:50 AM EDT
    To tell the truth, I have character A.D.D. I can't seem to find my true calling. I usually have three to four characters going at the same time. As of late, I have been working on an Altmer Storm Sword Mage, the famous Shao'kai (as a Redguard) by Noodles, and Death's Advocate by Bonelord...I think. I injoying the concept of multiple play styles, but I get frustrated or bored with them, and start all over again...A.D.D.
    • 694 posts
    March 24, 2017 11:00 AM EDT

Welcome to the community, Skytastic. :) Thanks for the kind words about the site. We all love this place and consider it our home in on the web. I hope in time it can become that for you too.  If you ever think about creating your own content here, I also recommend the Workshop. You can get ideas and feedback on a build or story, or of course feel free to reach out to any of the Admins, Hosts, or Community Guides. We're a friendly bunch. :)

• 5 posts
    March 24, 2017 11:07 AM EDT