Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello guys! I'm Dan

• 5 posts
    March 21, 2017 9:33 PM EDT

Hey,

As it says above, i'm Dan. I signed up on this community back in 2014 but i've kinda just drifted away without even making any kind of contribuition, i must have stayed for like 2 weeks or less before i simply faded away. It's sad, i know.

That's why i decided to introduce myself, because i'm new too... I guess, i just came back to this site right now while i was searching for something.

I hope you guys don't mind this since i'm gonna try to take it easy here and maybe write down some ideas i have, i'll see you guys around Tamriel!

- Dan

NOTE: I'm not gonna be super active here, sorry about this but it might take some time for me to check certain  things.

This post was edited by Boxman Dan at March 21, 2017 9:50 PM EDT
    • 140 posts
    March 22, 2017 4:38 AM EDT

Welcome back, Dan!

You don't have to worry about being active all the time, just pop in whenever you're able!

If you do plan on staying though, one thing you might find useful is the Quick Start Guide. It's got a lot of information about where to find specific groups and forums on the Site, so you may want to give it a read. I've sent you a friend request, too, so if you ever need help with something on the Site, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

• 585 posts
    March 22, 2017 6:01 AM EDT

Glad you came back mate, welcome!

Don;t worry about not being super active, there's no pressure for you to participate if you can't, just jump in when you can!

• 152 posts
    March 22, 2017 9:23 AM EDT

Hey Dan! I was in a similar position as you; looked around the site for a bit and took some ideas from it, then just kinda left for a couple years. I too found myself back here, and I'm glad you did as well! No worries about being super active; if however a good idea ever hits you then I highly encourage you to go through with it and post it up on the site! We love content of all kinds here! So with that, I welcome you back :)

• 694 posts
    March 22, 2017 9:39 AM EDT

Welcome back, Dan! Glad you decided to join us again. There's plenty to get involved with here, but if you ever have any questions or hit a snag please feel free to drop me a line. :) 

• 743 posts
    March 22, 2017 11:30 AM EDT

Dan? I actually think I remember you somewhat! Welcome back, man, good to have you around. 

• 284 posts
    March 22, 2017 6:34 PM EDT

Welcome to the site, Dan!

I joined the Site two years ago under a different account then just left after checking a few builds and just returned a month ago. You don't have to be active if you don't want to. Everyone goes at their own pace.

• 1595 posts
    March 23, 2017 6:49 AM EDT

Hi, Dan! Have fun, I hope you share some of those ideas :)