Forums » Introduce Yourself

Drem yol Lok!

• 4 posts
    March 5, 2017 4:41 PM EST

Hello alll! Glad to be a part of a site like this! as soon as i figure out how to post a build i will try to join the ranks of AMAZING builders out there.

• 152 posts
    March 5, 2017 4:53 PM EST

Greetings friend! I'm Madd, and I gladly welcome you to the site. I hope you find everything okay, feel free to message me if you have any questions; although I am more apart of the Fallout group and you seem to be here for the Skyrim portion but expect to get some comments from the Skyrim players momentarily. Welcome to the vault :)

• 4 posts
    March 5, 2017 6:39 PM EST
    Thank you so much. I love this site. And also, I'm a fallout 4 addict as well so I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you!
    • 152 posts
    March 5, 2017 10:10 PM EST

Mages Glory said: Thank you so much. I love this site. And also, I'm a fallout 4 addict as well so I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you!
    Perfect! I recommend Motty and Noodles for Fallout 4 help but really anyone, myself included, is just a message away! Btw, to send someone a private message you need to first friend them, which can be done by selecting "add friend" on the left side of the members profile. Maybe its just me but it took me a few days to fiigure that out XD

• 140 posts
    March 6, 2017 2:42 PM EST

Hey there, Mages!

If you're looking to get into Character Building, you should read the Character Building Guide, which should have some helpful information. You also might want to take a look at The Workshop, where you can post your build as a work in progress, and allow other members to give their opinions on it before it's actually posted.

To get involved in the community, you should also check out the Forums (Both Elder Scrolls and Fallout), where you can read and reply to the many discussions on the Site, or post you're own, if you feel like it. I've sent you a friend request as well, so if you need help with anything on the site just let me know.

Welcome to the Site, and please don't hesitate to ask for help. We're all very friendly here!

• 585 posts
    March 6, 2017 4:57 PM EST

Welcome, Mages!

If you want to give your builds a bit more pizzazz, you should check out the Roleplaying group (which I just happen to be a host of :P), there's loads of guides and profiles to give you inspiration. Obligatory plug over.

• 4 posts
    March 6, 2017 8:26 PM EST
    Wow. I greatly appreciate the help. You guys are awesome at making new members feel welcome. I cannot wait until I post my first build, however look forward to preparing myself by getting more experience read8jg and playing others builds at the moment. Thank you all for reaching out and letting me know how I can get help and advise.
    • 694 posts
    March 6, 2017 8:29 PM EST

Welcome, Mages! :) 

Glad to have you with us. 

• 1441 posts
    March 9, 2017 1:50 AM EST
    Welcome Mages. If you'd like help, aside from the other wonderful people on this site, you can always PM me for help
    • 1595 posts
    March 9, 2017 4:55 PM EST

Hello Mages Glory, welcome to you. Your status says you are having difficulty with posting a build, have you sussed it now? Let me know if I can assist.

• 104 posts
    March 12, 2017 4:34 PM EDT

Welcome, Mages, glad to have you with us.

• 284 posts
    March 20, 2017 6:43 PM EDT

Hello, Mages! Welcome to the site. I'm happy to see you so eager to contribute to the site. :)

If you're a good writer, my advice is to visit The Story Corner. Ask Sotek or Tenebrous for tips.