Forums » Introduce Yourself

Kha'Jiit has wares if you have coin

• 2 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:15 PM EST

Hi all, I'm Wois. I'm not exactly new here i've been around lurking in the corner somewhere(Like any good Kha'Jiit would.) I've been here since we had the actual logo of a vault. I first stumbled into this site when I wanted to learn about potions and since then all I want to play is a potion master. I have always tried to make a Skyrim build but it either becomes one of Fudgemuppets noc-off or i couldn't get the right backstory. Anywho thank you all and goodbye

-Wois

• 1595 posts
    February 23, 2017 8:30 PM EST

Hi Wois :) Thanks for the humour :D Welcome to the site, I am glad you took the time to introduce yourself. When it comes to builds, I reckon this site offers a three-course meal as you can get all the inspiration you need and interact with the builder most of the time, share your feedback on what you changed or how you approached certain quests and situations. That sort of interaction is the basis of the site and both players and builders thoroughly enjoy it. The Roleplaying Group headed up by All Spark and Zonnonn is the place for backstories.

Potions, eh? Can you brew me an ale? ;) Do you have a favourite build or an idea for one? We're all here to help. The CB Archives tended to by Hosts Lissette and Vargr is the absolute best resource when searching for builds or inspiration, while the Lore Group Archives under Karver the Lorc and Teineeva can really help get you into the setting. If you want to know who to speak to, check out the Hosts and Admins page for a who's who but I think the entire community will be willing to help you :)

This post was edited by Paws at February 23, 2017 8:30 PM EST
    • 261 posts
    February 23, 2017 9:08 PM EST
    Hello! Can't really add anything that Phil hasn't already said, but welcome aboard from my end as well!
    • 700 posts
    February 23, 2017 9:10 PM EST

Welcome to the community, wois, glad to have you. 

• 140 posts
    February 24, 2017 6:06 AM EST

Hello, and welcome to the Site, Wois!

Phil hit the nail on the head with his reply, so I'd recommend checking out all the links in his post if you want to work on a new Build. I've also sent you a friend request, so if you ever need help with something site-related, no matter how small, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

• 694 posts
    February 24, 2017 9:49 AM EST

Thu'umnails. xD Love it.

Welcome to the community, Wois! There's definitely depth here in terms of developing builds, and the community is really supportive of helping other members to has ideas out. :) Glad to have you with us!

If you have  any questions about how things work here, please don't hesitate to get in touch. There are lots of folks here who can help. :)