Forums » The Lounge

Game Code Trade? (Explained in post)

• 230 posts
    February 14, 2017 10:37 PM EST

Well, I'm back! Kind of. I haven't posted since I found that Calmex spawn in Far Harbor on FO4 (I still need to better describe that location). Anyway, onto the explanation... I'm a senior in HS, and I've been in the drumline all four years. Recently, one of the freshman in the drumline attempted... something... and was out of school for a week or two. She's feeling better now, but I wanted to try and cheer her up some more. A silver lining to her situation was that her mom decided to let her play video games (her mom never liked them) from now on. I don't know why she changed her mind on that, I guess the seriousness of what happened made her realize that stuff like that are trivial things to worry about. Her brother has an Xbox One, but I don't think she has too many games. I'm surprising her with a copy of Skyrim in a week or so (I'm ordering it tonight) since I know she wanted to get that whenever she had enough money, but I also plan on giving her the free code for Fallout 3 that came with my copy of Fallout 4. I used to have two of them (one of which I planned to give to another friend who didn't have much money for stuff like that either), but my younger brother sold our 2nd copy of Fallout 4 (which was a pretty stupid purchase in the first place, considering that my brother beat the main quest and then didn't bother with any of the DLC or even a quarter of the side quests) to GameStop without taking the code out. Since I'm missing that, I thought I'd offer a trade to anyone who has an extra game code for (X1) Dishonored: DE (Dishonored 2 pre-order bonus) or Fallout 3 (Fallout 4 pre-order bonus) that doesn't want it. I have two codes to trade: (X1) Doom: code unlocks a demon-themed set of armor, 6 metallic paints, 3 ID logo patterns, and six hack modules (X1) ESO: code unlocks dragon warrior costume and Yokudan Charger mount You can message me through either the Vault, or my email: Reconrampage@gmail.com (I made it in Middle School and everything else I tried was already taken).

This post was edited by Seyd at February 15, 2017 11:20 AM EST
    • 248 posts
    February 14, 2017 11:25 PM EST
    Hey - I don't have any codes but would be happy to PayPal some cash to help out. Let me know (just friend request / DM me).
    • 1595 posts
    February 15, 2017 1:39 AM EST

Mottyskills said: Hey - I don't have any codes but would be happy to PayPal some cash to help out. Let me know (just friend request / DM me).

You're a good man, Motty :)