Forums » Elder Scrolls

"New" Build Idea

• 2 posts
    February 6, 2017 9:46 AM EST

I have a "New" build idea, it is for a vampire and werewolf. I was wonering are there any mods on Xbox One that makes this possible. 

Thank you in Advance,

Bridge1024 or Rural Poet

• 203 posts
    February 7, 2017 6:53 AM EST

Hey Bridge,

While I don't play on Xbox you might want to look if mods like "Sacrosanct" or "Moonlight Tales" have been ported to the Xbox. These are some great PC mods that overhaul how vampirism and lycantropy work, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were ported to the xbox, or will be ported in the future.

Other than that you might want to ask this question over in the Modders' conclave. It's the part of this site where people talk about everything mods, it's also the place you're most likely to find other xbox modding enthousiasts.

This post was edited by Teineeva at February 7, 2017 6:53 AM EST
    • 694 posts
    February 7, 2017 10:38 AM EST

Teineeva said:

Other than that you might want to ask this question over in the Modders' conclave. It's the part of this site where people talk about everything mods, it's also the place you're most likely to find other xbox modding enthousiasts.

Totally agree with this!^ You can also browse all available mods on Bethesda's site, but you're likely to get the best recommendations from folks who know that stuff best.

And if you want some help fleshing out the concept do feel free to hash your idea out in the Workshop too.