Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello Again!

• January 27, 2017 7:14 PM EST

I'm back! After taking what I thought would be a short break from Skyrim last April, I ended up not playing for the best part of a year. But at Christmas we got the new XBoxOne and SSE with mods! Mods!! And I'm really excited about Skyrim again, and popped back here. 

Whats the deal with posting builds based on perk overhaul mods and the like? I remember it being talked about ages ago....?

• 1595 posts
    January 27, 2017 8:36 PM EST

Hi Plunders, welcome back! I think all builds are welcomed and now that we console peasants can experience it the number of mod-users has risen dramatically. Build away! :) Got any favourite mods in your load order?

• January 28, 2017 6:27 AM EST

My 'can't live without' mods are Camping/Frostfall, Alternate Start, Cloaks of Skyrim and Immersive Citizens. I'm REALLY hoping Hunterborn turns up on console at some point. :)

But I'm currently deep into playing with the Ordinator Perk Overhaul, alongside the Apocalypse Spells mod. I've got a mage in the works that I will post as a modded build when she's done.

• 585 posts
    January 28, 2017 11:04 AM EST

Welcome back, Plunders! I always love a good mage build, so I'm interested in seeing your upcoming build!

• 1595 posts
    January 29, 2017 4:27 AM EST

Plunders-The-Mountains said:

My 'can't live without' mods are Camping/Frostfall, Alternate Start, Cloaks of Skyrim and Immersive Citizens. I'm REALLY hoping Hunterborn turns up on console at some point. :)

But I'm currently deep into playing with the Ordinator Perk Overhaul, alongside the Apocalypse Spells mod. I've got a mage in the works that I will post as a modded build when she's done.

Immersive Citizens is the one I am missing from that list. It was a toss up between that and Minidress Collection :p

Seriously, though, I am excited to see a modded mage build. Do you have an ETA?

• January 30, 2017 7:26 AM EST

Seriously, though, I am excited to see a modded mage build. Do you have an ETA?

Noooooo! I'm doing a playthrough at the moment and might end up doing a second one after I've found out how some things play out. I'm not sure what I've got is distinctive enough yet .

Immersive Citizens rocks. Except when you want to find someone and they are not in their usual spot! 

This post was edited by Plunders-The-Mountains at January 30, 2017 7:27 AM EST
    • 295 posts
    January 30, 2017 7:39 AM EST

Plunders-The-Mountains said:

would love to see an Ordinator build. Welcome back Plunders-The-Mountains