Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings!

• 44 posts
    January 22, 2017 5:35 PM EST

Hello all

I'm a fellow The Elder Scrolls fan, who likes to play the games, and write stories when I'm not gaming. Writing is a big part of my life as it is to many here I believe. I came to here share my stories that under work at the moment.

Morrowind was my first Elder Scrolls game, and I fell in love with it. I still love it. Dunmers are close to my heart as you may see it from my icon - that's my dunmer nightblade, a former assassin Ciel'nn Sarion.

I have played Oblivion, but never finished it for some reason. I want to finish it one day, though. Skyrim is lovely game, and my coming stories are based on that game mostly, or on Elder Scrolls Online.

I like Fallout games, too.

So that's me in a nutshell. Feel free to ask questions if any pops up. :)

This post was edited by Caladran at January 22, 2017 5:49 PM EST
    • 649 posts
    January 23, 2017 12:47 AM EST

Welcome, Caladran. I see you´re slowly settling in Story Corner and Blogs section and it´s really nice to see another writer. I´m looking forward to your stories, more so if they are about Dunmer. So few Dunmer these days...

• 1595 posts
    January 23, 2017 3:58 AM EST

Pleased to meet you Caladran :) Thank you for saying hi! Looks like Karver's got you covered on the Story Corner front so I look forward to seeing your name appear on the blog list. As for Dunmer, yep! You're in the right place! :D Maybe do a Roleplay Profile or Snapshot about Ciel'nn Sarion? I'd like to know more about him. Welcome!

• 585 posts
    January 23, 2017 5:34 AM EST
    Hey Caladran, welcome!
    Sounds like you'll fit into the community really well, I don't frequent the story corner to often but I'm definitely interested in what you're story is about. I didn't play Morrowind so Dunmer are still very mysterious for me, so a story about one is very intriguing.
    • 44 posts
    January 23, 2017 7:56 AM EST

Thank you all for a warm welcome, and nice to meet you, too! :) I hope to fit in here as I have been looking for a place to call home with my fanfics. So few Dunmer? o: That must be fixed! I'll post a snapshot of Ciel'nn soon. I should have some pictures in my PC.

Happy to hear when people are interested in my stories, I only hope not to disappoint. English is not my mother language, so I hope people here are forgiving for mistakes if they occur in my texts. I should have first of the story ready soon.

• 649 posts
    January 23, 2017 8:10 AM EST
    Yeah, few Dunmer. Apparently, Skyrim belongs to Tamriel Vault Nords...and Argonians... :D

As for your English...I think you have nothing to worry about. English isn't my native language neither and people are very tolerant. Few even go through my stuff before posting, to proofread, so I have no doubt you'll run into few people willing to do the same for you.

Anyway, if you'd have any questions regarding Story Corner or Lore, add me to friend list and shoot me PM :)
    • 261 posts
    January 23, 2017 11:58 AM EST
    Hallo! Nice to see someone else interested in writing ESO stories. Welcome aboard!
    • 44 posts
    January 24, 2017 6:48 AM EST

I'll post some ESO short stories later on. :) I'm trying to get my writing going, as I have been tired lately. It's slow, but getting there eventually.