Forums » Introduce Yourself

Punch-Dunk Necromancer

• 1 posts
    January 18, 2017 4:23 PM EST
    'lo. Only found out a lot of builds are getting migrated over a few days back and wanted to witness the wizardry of Skyrim builds and maybe participate this time.

Me, to introduce myself, I'm playing Classic Legendary Skyrim as my computer is weird with installing new games now (can't update windows or computer does not start, can't run game as missing an update file to make it run), and currently have a very bloated EnaiRim
    setup.

I'm quite big into playing in a way that encourages npcs to do the work for me. Necromancy is my LOVE in Skyrim, even vanilla, and a lot of the mods I install ultimately are there solely to give my followers unique looks, dialogues, and abilities.

I've dabbled with being a punchcat, I've meandered through being an Argonian Dwemerologist, I've been a Breton spellblade, and a Greybeard aplenty.

I look forward to looking at yours and showing you mine, as this is 2017! Year of the Riverwood Hen Everybody Got A Bounty From At Some Point!
    • 1595 posts
    January 18, 2017 4:50 PM EST

'lo, a fellow Brit :) I remember being impressed by your detailed profile when I got around to approving you so I am pleased to meet you! Sorry if you had to wait a while, though :(

Yes to necromancy being better than sneak archery :D Show us yours, mate, comment and like on ours. We will celebrate Year of the Riverwood Hen together :D Great intro post.

• 585 posts
    January 19, 2017 7:14 AM EST

Welcome mate! Never could get into necromancy that much, but it really is fun so I don't blame you for loving it, have you played any necromancer builds from the site?

Loving the name of the post by the way, funniest introduce yourself title I've seen in quite some time.