Forums » The Lounge

Who's your favorite Skyrim youtuber?

• 87 posts
    January 7, 2017 8:55 PM EST
    This discussion thread was inspired from a previous question "Who's your favorite gaming youtuber?". This is centered on Skyrim. Some of my favorites include Gopher, Brodual and CouchWarrior. Also I want to give a shout-out to Belmont Boy, a truly excellent Skyrim youtuber. Check out his latest video here:

https://youtu.be/1JnIIJu6xRQ

This post was edited by Decumus Scotti at January 7, 2017 8:56 PM EST
    • 490 posts
    January 7, 2017 9:06 PM EST
    Heroic X. Great videos, build centered.

pcoutcast just kind of came back to the Skyrim scene which is nice.

BIPOHBOG has some cool build and Skyrim centered videos.

Howitzer also does some great playthroughs.
    • 1 posts
    January 8, 2017 11:52 AM EST

Fudgemuppet, there builds are rich in lore and great for any roleplayers!

• 275 posts
    January 8, 2017 12:54 PM EST

Not sure if this is supposed to be Skyrim specific but I have to say General Sam.

• 1467 posts
    January 8, 2017 7:11 PM EST

I'm a big fan of a bloke called Sorcerer Dave, mostly because he does Oblivion, Morrowind and Skyrim content (With some Fallout NV here and there). I've watched a little bit of CouchWarrior recently, and I have to say I enjoy his presentation and roleplay focus, but I'm not quite into it enough to decide one way or another.

Oh and PCOutcast is of course on my list, great content and an awesome guy in general. 

This post was edited by SpookyBorn2021 at January 8, 2017 7:11 PM EST
    • 585 posts
    January 9, 2017 6:54 AM EST

He doesn't make Skyrim videos anymore (at least I don't think he does), but Gopher is still one of my favourite 'Lets Play' Youtubers. Sexy voice + Dry wit = Awesome.

Brodual might not be necesarily creative, but the way they show off mods really appeals to me, and eventhough I can't get most of them, thinking about how fun and different the game would be with those mods is quite fun.

There's also a bloke called Barbell Gaming, who's quite small but I really enjoy his Lets Plays as well, although he isn't very consistent anymore his goofy comedy brings life to an old game.

• 19 posts
    January 10, 2017 4:28 PM EST

Does anybody know this channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-i3WnEFcTntkZc-Pv9gArw ? I personaly found this videos very funny (not only skyrim though).

And to answer the question, I first watch Gopher's videos in which he does mod presentations and then I started to go through RP playthrough of the game with Rycon and his serie featuring Leonidas, also Gamerpoets with the tale of Paxton.

Right now I watch CouchWarrior, and I try to catch up with the unbelievable amount of videos he had done.

• 1 posts
    January 10, 2017 8:25 PM EST
    Recon roleplays, brodual, and fudgemuppet
    • 104 posts
    January 11, 2017 6:01 AM EST

PC Outcast, really good videos and a totally nice guy.

• 55 posts
    January 11, 2017 8:41 AM EST
    Couchwarrior and the Character Crusade crew!
    • 3 posts
    January 11, 2017 5:11 PM EST

For me, it has to be MXR. He does let plays and mod reveiws.

• 28 posts
    January 12, 2017 8:24 AM EST

I love General Sam, Couchwarrior, Gopher, numidium3, and Brodual. Not sure if the Elderscrolls Lorecast on memospore counts, but they're probably my favorite. I used to be really into Fudgemuppet, but sadly I feel that they've sacrificed video quality for jumping on the Skyrim SE hype train and just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. Though I really hope they boost their quality again soon, I miss their good videos.

• 773 posts
    January 14, 2017 4:39 PM EST

Nobody mentioned Camelworks?

He does some nice stuff that complements the Fudgemupprt builds. Worth watching despite the truly awful puns that he comes out with.

Also ESO is worth a watch. Probably sacrifices quality for sheer quantity, but inivariably entertaining.

• January 16, 2017 2:43 PM EST

I'm a big fan of a youtuber called CODENAME SOAP. ONly about 10k subscribers, and his channel isn't exclusive to Skyrim, but he releases good content and has done a lot of Skyrim LP's in the past.

• 1 posts
    January 17, 2017 3:19 AM EST
    My favorites are Fudgemuppet, Camelworks and Roshank Redemption.
    • 2 posts
    January 25, 2017 5:04 PM EST

Robbaz XD!! 

• 558 posts
    February 10, 2017 10:10 PM EST
    People haven't mentioned The Golden One, so I will. Classic playthroughs on his channel.
  • February 15, 2017 10:18 AM EST

I cannot believe no one has mentioned GROHLVANA. He is a fantastic youtuber. He does only bethesda games and has extensive let's plays for "Fallout 3", "Fallout New Vegas". "Fallout 4", "Morrowind", "Oblivion", and "Skyrim". He has excellent commentary and a really good community. He also does a lot on Twitch. He is super good and is way underrated. It would be awesome if you guys would go to his channel and check him out.

• 284 posts
    March 18, 2017 7:47 AM EDT

I like to watch Gopher, Brodual and I am a big fan of Rycon Roleplays, that guy is the God of Roleplaying.