Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings from a french fellow

• 19 posts
    December 1, 2016 8:50 PM EST

... Well I'm not sure if I can say that because I'm a female. I'm not an expert english-speaker. If I make slips on the tongue, please do let me know or be forgiving.

Hello all, my name is Olivia and I know this community from the Character Crusade podcast on the CouchWarriorTV channel on Youtube. I've subscribed here because I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan and I wanted to find a place where I can discuss, learn things on this  massive and beautiful universe. Also, I want to start creating content (writings, videos) based on it, and avoid lore mistakes. I think a good way to achieve that is to join a community of people who know well about the topic.

Apart from that, I also enjoy read novels (fantasy or sci-fi most of the time) and phylosophy, play video games (TES, if you haven't guess yet). I also enjoy drawing things, I have my writing moments too (but most of the time I found it bad when I review it later). Right now I'm in a "nordic stage" if I may say so, I listen Norwegian music, and play Skyrim x). It's been a lot of time since I started to watch roleplay videos on youtube (not only Skyrim).

So, I hope I was understandable trough this presentation, but I'm looking forward to improve my english speach.

I wish you a good day, or night ! 

This post was edited by Molicha at December 1, 2016 8:51 PM EST
    • 700 posts
    December 1, 2016 10:30 PM EST

Welcome to the site, Olivia, we're happy to have you. Is there anything I can do to help you find your way around the site or answer any questions you may have? 

• 55 posts
    December 1, 2016 10:54 PM EST
    Welcome Olivia. I'M from Norway myself so if you have any questions in that direction feel free to shoot a tell. Im sort of a history buff to so if you wonder about accuracy compared to rl history/skyrim i can probably help out with that to. Most of all enjoy the site
    • 19 posts
    December 1, 2016 11:34 PM EST

Thanks for the welcome and help offerings, for now, I will take the time to discover the website and look over the different sections and if I have  questionings in mind, I would not hesitate =)

Actually Tolveor, if you have music suggestions, norwegian artists that you'd want to let me know, I'm very interested !   

This post was edited by Molicha at December 2, 2016 1:10 AM EST
    • 367 posts
    December 2, 2016 2:10 AM EST

Awwwooo and welcome to Tamriel Vault Molicha. Don't worry, it's a friendly howl. 

We've a firendly pack of writers in The Story Corner so when you get a chance come and say hello. Don't mind the host there, he's harmless enough but he's a bit of a werewolf nut.

As for your writing, we all start from the same place so don't worry about how bad you feel your writing is, I expect it's far better than what you think. When I started my writing was terrible. Now its ok except I drive members crazy with my errors. 

We all help eachother out just like the other groups on the site here. I'm sending you a friend request so you can howl if you need/want help with anything.

(As long as it's not Lore...)

• 1595 posts
    December 2, 2016 3:36 AM EST

Hello Olivia, thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. It is not all that often I get the opportunity to say hello to members I have only seen through the site's approval screen. I am sorry you had to wait so long before you were approved, too. It has been a busy week for me, so I really appreciate your patience :)

You have most certainly come to the right place for all aspects of creativity and I look forward to seeing what you bring. Don't sweat lore mistakes either - we'll help out with any questions or concerns you may have as lore should not be something to be feared or a barrier between you and creativity. There is so much room for interpretation in TE :)

• 19 posts
    December 2, 2016 5:06 AM EST

Hello phil, and no problem, patience and understanding are part of my character traits, I may have some texts to submit soon.

Thanks to you two for the greetings !

• 585 posts
    December 2, 2016 7:44 AM EST

Bonjour!

Looking forward to your stuff, especially videos, I love a good lore guide or a bit of gameplay for Skyrim, but I dislike enough of the Youtubers for it to be hard to find.

• 743 posts
    December 2, 2016 10:43 AM EST

Salut, mon amie! Glad to see a new member of the Vault!  Hope you enjoy the site, Molicha.

• 19 posts
    December 3, 2016 1:23 AM EST

Hi Zonnonn, Hi RogueSilver, thanks for stoping by!

• 12 posts
    January 7, 2017 6:48 AM EST

Hey Molicha!

I must apologise for not saying hello sooner, I have been busy lately but thats no exuse. Welcome to the Vault my friend. Hmm.. You remind me of an old friend I have. That reminds me if you need anything don't be shy, ask away! Also, what TES games do you paly/enjoy?