Forums » Elder Scrolls

Guess my Shack

• 649 posts
    December 9, 2016 9:59 AM EST
    Phil said:

Arch Troll is Abnur Tharn, Vice Troll is Grulmar, Karver's little fiend.

And shush. I am not that old, dammit. '91 was a golden age of... I can't even remember it was so long ago :P

Ooooo. Grulmar is right among the trolling Trolls of Tamriel? And Vice Troll even. Damn, someone should tell him what honor he's been given xD
    • 627 posts
    December 10, 2016 3:46 AM EST

Teineeva the Afflicted said:

Well I don't have a picture but I know exactly where that is. It's a side room in Volunruud if I'm not mistaken, you meet a client in that side room for the dark brotherhood. Hell the pot you see in the back is where you collect your pay once it's all done.

So yeah, whoever wants to grab a pic of that and win him/herself the shack stick, go ahead.

There's nothing in the rules that says you need a screenshot to win. We've just been doing it for fun. So if you want to you can claim this win.

• 203 posts
    December 10, 2016 12:40 PM EST

Allright, in that case I might as well claim that win for myself.

I went for this nice little place, can you guess my shack? Granted it's more of a crumbling stone dome, but I can't complain.

P.S: I also spent most of my afternoon trying to remember where I took a diferent pic (which was ages ago), in the hopes of posting that one here. But guess what? My memories of the dungeons I went through in august 2015 are a bit hazy at best. If any guys would know where to find it that would be absolutely fantastic.

This post was edited by Teineeva at December 10, 2016 12:41 PM EST
    • 627 posts
    December 10, 2016 9:18 PM EST

That is the area just outside of Volskygge

As for the other shot, is that inside Frostmere Crypt? I didn't get the chance to check it when I was on earlier, but it's the first place that comes to mind.

• 203 posts
    December 10, 2016 9:23 PM EST

Golden Fool said:

That is the area just outside of Volskygge

As for the other shot, is that inside Frostmere Crypt? I didn't get the chance to check it when I was on earlier, but it's the first place that comes to mind.

That's the spot. As to my second pic, I remember it being a concealed room, which is about all I know for sure. However I also cannot shake the feeling there were bandits in the same dungeon so Frostmere is certainly a possibility. I checked there myself however and didn't find anything, but I might as well give it another shot: I didn't properly loot the place.

• 627 posts
    December 10, 2016 9:37 PM EST

Well here's my next location.

• 19 posts
    December 11, 2016 1:21 AM EST

It's Wayward Pass, where you get ambushed by a beheaded ghost ? (Or maybe he has his head). I must take this path again, it's a fun treck in the drifts, maybe I will pass through today.

• 627 posts
    December 12, 2016 2:56 PM EST

Molicha said:

It's Wayward Pass, where you get ambushed by a beheaded ghost ? (Or maybe he has his head). I must take this path again, it's a fun treck in the drifts, maybe I will pass through today.

That is correct. Although I don't know about the ghost.

• 19 posts
    December 12, 2016 5:23 PM EST

Guess my shack! (Sorry, It was a foggy day)

• 627 posts
    December 12, 2016 5:31 PM EST

Just a suggestion, but in the future you might want to get rid of the compass. One the console you can do that by increasing the transparency of the hud or on PC just open the console and type in TM.

• 203 posts
    December 12, 2016 6:04 PM EST

Molicha said:

Guess my shack! (Sorry, It was a foggy day)

Isn't this that small ruin north(ish) of Stonehills and east(ish) of Morthal? I can't remember what it's called... But the local stormcloak camp is but a stone's throw away.

• 627 posts
    December 12, 2016 6:31 PM EST

Isn't this that small ruin north(ish) of Stonehills and east(ish) of Morthal? I can't remember what it's called... But the local stormcloak camp is but a stone's throw away.

I believe that it is also the location where a ghost wearing a full set of Ancient Nord armor spawns. After checking the UESP map, the place is called Kjenstag Ruins.

• 19 posts
    December 13, 2016 6:32 AM EST

Yeah, I forget about that. I guess That was the clue x). It will be more difficult the next time.

Yes it's Kjenstag Ruins, not far from Morvath's Lair.

• 627 posts
    December 13, 2016 7:19 PM EST

If Teineeva is ok with it, I'll take this one.

• 203 posts
    December 13, 2016 8:13 PM EST

Golden Fool said:

If Teineeva is ok with it, I'll take this one.

Not a problem. On a different note, could that be the clan gray-mane home?

• 627 posts
    December 13, 2016 8:39 PM EST

Not a problem. On a different note, could that be the clan gray-mane home?

That it is.

• 203 posts
    December 15, 2016 10:14 AM EST

Here's my next shack. Let's see if any of you know where this is.

• 649 posts
    December 15, 2016 10:16 AM EST

Here's my next shack. Let's see if any of you know where this is.

That´s where I party with my L-buddies xD

This post was edited by Karver the Lorc at December 15, 2016 10:29 AM EST
    • 22 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:11 AM EDT

For clarification, Are we allowed to use unmarked locations when we send people on this wild-goose chase?

This post was edited by LittenLeKitten at April 8, 2017 2:12 AM EDT
    • 627 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:37 AM EDT

LittenLeKitten said:

For clarification, Are we allowed to use unmarked locations when we send people on this wild-goose chase?

That you are, in fact if you check page 2 of this discussion you'll see a bunch of unmarked locations that were used.

• 22 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:39 AM EDT

Cool! Thanks, I completely forgot about those.

• 22 posts
    April 8, 2017 11:12 AM EDT

To get the ball rolling, here's my shack! At least, what's left of it... Happy Hunting!

• 1595 posts
    April 9, 2017 8:03 PM EDT

Is that on the way to Ivarstead, the ruined remains of an alchemist's shop across the river from the troll's lair? Also, nice to see more shacks. I can never get enough shacks. 

• 22 posts
    April 9, 2017 10:31 PM EDT
    Well damn, I am certainly impressed! You my good sir are correct! Also, there doesn't exist a place where 'too many shacks' shall ever be a problem.
    • 627 posts
    April 12, 2017 3:43 AM EDT

Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil since you got it right you have to provide us with a shack to guess now, have you already forgotten how this works?