Guess my Shack

• 104 posts
    December 4, 2016 4:16 AM EST

is it lost knife hideout

• 1595 posts
    December 4, 2016 2:28 PM EST

Bonelord said:

is it lost knife hideout

It isn't. I did make this one particularly tricky.

A clue might help. It is a place of historical significance.

• 19 posts
    December 4, 2016 10:39 PM EST

Is it Sarthal ?

• 1595 posts
    December 4, 2016 11:50 PM EST

Molicha said:

Is it Sarthal ?

That's the right half of the map but you need to go further southeast to another Hold ;)

• 19 posts
    December 5, 2016 12:03 AM EST

I see a wooden fence (I didn't see it the first time) and a structure that may be a strong-hold-like building behind it, but it isn't easy to determine. south east of Sarthal the only bation that stand is fort Kastav. 

How many tries are at ou disposal to guess the shack ?

This post was edited by Molicha at December 5, 2016 12:04 AM EST
    • 1595 posts
    December 5, 2016 12:14 AM EST

As many times as you want. This was a hard one. Right behind that fence in the picture is a cemetery ;)

• 321 posts
    December 5, 2016 12:20 AM EST

Is it... that place near Dunmeth Pass?

• 19 posts
    December 5, 2016 12:22 AM EST

Aww, I'd to check that in game, I can't locate that place from memorie, I let whoever is more aknowledged than me name this shack.

Good day every one !

• 1595 posts
    December 5, 2016 12:44 AM EST

KaiserSoSage said:

Is it... that place near Dunmeth Pass?

It is!

• 104 posts
    December 5, 2016 4:08 AM EST

Well done mate

• 104 posts
    December 5, 2016 4:13 AM EST

Then it has to be the hunters camp

• 104 posts
    December 5, 2016 4:42 AM EST

I have to say this is great fun.

• 1595 posts
    December 7, 2016 5:01 AM EST

Bonelord said:

Well done mate

Well he hasn't named the place yet and there are a few places near the pass. So it's still anyone's shack right now.

• 104 posts
    December 7, 2016 7:58 AM EST

Damn you Phil I cant find anything else round there, but ill keep looking 

• 1595 posts
    December 8, 2016 3:47 AM EST

Bonelord said:

Damn you Phil I cant find anything else round there, but ill keep looking 

Ok, well to make sure we're all on the same page, Dunmeth Pass is in Eastmarch. If I was to take a screenshot from almost any other angle you might think fairy liquid and hands that do dishes ;)

This post was edited by Paws at December 8, 2016 3:48 AM EST
    • 627 posts
    December 8, 2016 5:59 AM EST

Is it refugee's rest; since that's the only cemetery near the pass that I can find/think of, but with the mod Man Those Borders or a similar one installed? Because if so, that's what's throwing everyone off. 

Edit: for those that aren't Phil, compare the stone walls/ruins in the image bellow to Phil's image of the location.

This post was edited by Golden Fool at December 8, 2016 6:03 AM EST
    • 627 posts
    December 8, 2016 4:09 PM EST

Phil said:

Ok, well to make sure we're all on the same page, Dunmeth Pass is in Eastmarch. If I was to take a screenshot from almost any other angle you might think fairy liquid and hands that do dishes ;)

It took me until I was just about to fall asleep last night to work out the first part of this clue. Fairy Liquid is the Sea of Ghosts, probably and I'm guessing the second part has to do with a certain argonian maid since in that direction is the windhelm docks.

• 1595 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:07 AM EST

Golden Fool said:

Is it refugee's rest; since that's the only cemetery near the pass that I can find/think of, but with the mod Man Those Borders or a similar one installed? Because if so, that's what's throwing everyone off. 

Edit: for those that aren't Phil, compare the stone walls/ruins in the image bellow to Phil's image of the location.

Edit: What the hell? My reply was just eaten!

This post was edited by Paws at December 9, 2016 4:08 AM EST
    • 627 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:12 AM EST

Phil said:

Edit: What the hell? My reply was just eaten!

Oh, and what was you're reply? :P

• 1595 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:17 AM EST

Sigh. I just spent ten mins replying. Dingos ate my biscuits. Anyway:

In regards to the clues you were pretty damned close. There used to be an advert in UK...

So I was refrring to the sea "it's there, by the sink..." as well as The Soft Hand of Hoag from the book, Scourge of the Grey Quarter.

And, hey you Mr Golden Fool, remember I am a Demi-Troll (the titles of Arch Troll and Vice Troll have been taken) and you were all warned:

-I hate rules and ignore most of them anyway.

Not to mention that the original shack, the progenitor shack, was a mod. How long did I spend looking for that tusker? Lastly, if you don't have Man Those Border then you're doing it wrong. :P

Well done dude, the shack stick is yours!

• 627 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:24 AM EST

So who holds the titles of Arch Troll and Vice Troll?

And as for that ad, there's two reasons why I would never have worked it out. 1. It's English and I live in Australia and 2. It's from before I was born :P

This post was edited by Golden Fool at December 9, 2016 4:24 AM EST
    • 1595 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:39 AM EST

Arch Troll is Abnur Tharn, Vice Troll is Grulmar, Karver's little fiend.

And shush. I am not that old, dammit. '91 was a golden age of... I can't even remember it was so long ago :P

• 627 posts
    December 9, 2016 5:47 AM EST

So when deciding on a location I was feeling merciful after Phil's location. That quickly passed.

Good Luck.

• 19 posts
    December 9, 2016 7:42 AM EST

Oh, found it !

A ruin's chamber in Skyrim !! O_O

• 203 posts
    December 9, 2016 9:32 AM EST

Well I don't have a picture but I know exactly where that is. It's a side room in Volunruud if I'm not mistaken, you meet a client in that side room for the dark brotherhood. Hell the pot you see in the back is where you collect your pay once it's all done.

So yeah, whoever wants to grab a pic of that and win him/herself the shack stick, go ahead.

This post was edited by Teineeva at December 9, 2016 9:34 AM EST