Forums » Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls: Legends?

• 558 posts
    November 7, 2016 9:32 PM EST

The Beta has been out for Elder Scrolls: Legends, and I haven't seen anyone mention it. I just started playing yesterday, and I am going through the story mode ATM. The only other video game card games I have played are Gwent and Hearthstone, and to me, ES: Legends is kind of like both of those game combined.

Have you tried it, are you playing it currently, or are you not interested? What are your thoughts?

• 641 posts
    November 8, 2016 4:49 AM EST

I played some of it but I really hate the lore so decided to drop it.

• 558 posts
    November 8, 2016 4:58 PM EST

I honestly have no idea what is going on in the story TBH. I prefer the gameplay over Hearthstone's, so I will stick with it a bit longer. 

• 1467 posts
    November 8, 2016 6:08 PM EST

Oh huh...there was a story sure. All I know about the story is that..umm there's something about cards and evil deadra? Or something like that, I just guessed but that's what I assume it was about. Oh there was some wolf stuff too, and a boat...Yeah a boat and some wolves. 

I do love the gameplay of TES Legends, it feels unique, there's actual strategy involved (unlike Hearthstone which is 99% luck and 1% how much money you can pay to get new cards.) and it is actually fun. I'm probably going to wait a bit more to play it heavily for the phone version/s of the game, I'm just not fond of playing card games on PC, but it's definitely a game that I enjoy so far.