Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi friends!

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2016 9:14 AM EDT
    Name's Khajiit tycoon, and I came her to read fan fiction and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum. I like long walks on the beach, the sound that a sniper round makes when it embeds itself into a legionnaire's head, and turning into a whirlwind of sword strikes upon entering a bandit camp. I was first introduced to the elder scrolls games through my uncle, who would basically tell me his stories from playing the game, explaining all the minute little details from his gaming experience inspired me to play it myself. So from that point on, every time I found myself a his house, I would get a little further into the game. I should note that that first character was the ultimate badass and the namesake of my handle on this site. Eventually my uncle bought an updated piece of hardware and the Xbox was passed down to me. To bad I lost my save game. I am an aspiring writer who loves the work of fanfic writers like Okan-Zeeus, and enjoys character builds with a sort of, GIVE ME MOAR!, attitude. I hope I don't stick my foot in my mouth too quick, and hope that we can all be good internet friends. Bye
    • 585 posts
    October 30, 2016 9:40 AM EDT

That's awesome that your uncle plays, having someone to discuss stuff with IRL has gotta be awesome, I've only got the site. I too am a fan of Okan's work, so if you've got something like his work to offer I'm all ears! (and I can totally relate to the 'GIVE ME MOAR' attitude - I found Straag Rod pretty late on, then finished it two weeks later).

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2016 9:43 AM EDT
    Eh, me and my uncle don't really talk about the game anymore cause we don't see each other that often, so that's another reason I'm here.
    • 585 posts
    October 30, 2016 9:48 AM EDT

Fair enough, you can always have more people to talk about Skyrim with.

• 1595 posts
    October 30, 2016 1:56 PM EDT

Khajiit tycoon said: Name's Khajiit tycoon, and I came her to read fan fiction and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum. I like long walks on the beach, the sound that a sniper round makes when it embeds itself into a legionnaire's head, and turning into a whirlwind of sword strikes upon entering a bandit camp...

Helluvan introduction :D Welocme, Khajiit Tycoon :)