Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hey!!! Any ideas??

• October 27, 2016 4:55 AM EDT
    I have been following tamrielvault for a few years now. Mainly trying certain builds posted to the site to get a different/fun experience out of character builds. My question though pertains to a build I would like to try I'm just not sure how to put it all together. After finishing Magi, Magi 2, and now watching The Adventures of Sinbad I would like to create King Sinbad for a character build. Any suggestions to this build would be great!!! Skills, armor, race.....etc.
    Thank you
  • October 27, 2016 5:19 AM EDT
    Here are my thoughts so far
    Race: Breton
    Skills: 1H, destruction, speech, alteration, light armor
    Armor: Glass with circlet for head

His main Djinn equip covers him in armor that resembles glass, he is seen absorbing magoi from other characters, his different pieces of jewelry that are metal vessels, and lightening is the power he harnesses from his main Djinn equip. Please feel free to critique this in any way or point me to the section where I should post this since I'm new to the site. Thanks again!!!
    • 641 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:27 AM EDT

If you have an idea for a build you should probably post it in the Workshop. That way you will get what you need.

• 312 posts
    October 27, 2016 7:02 AM EDT

Veloth the Qahnaarin said:

If you have an idea for a build you should probably post it in the Workshop. That way you will get what you need.

Indeed, our doors are open to all!

• 1595 posts
    October 30, 2016 3:07 AM EDT

Heya Anime :) Welcome. How's your project coming along?