Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 7 posts
    October 5, 2016 1:53 PM EDT

Hello everyone!  I've always loved this site, so I finally decided to join (if I were an LOTR character, based on how long it takes me to make a decision, I'd be an Ent).  I'm currently wrapped up in Fallout 4, but I'm looking forward to playing the remastered Skyrim.  My free time is spent cooking, reading, playing music, impatiently waiting for season 2 of The Expanse to begin, and, of course, playing games.  : )

• 277 posts
    October 5, 2016 2:08 PM EDT

ManyPaths said:

Hello everyone!  I've always loved this site, so I finally decided to join (if I were an LOTR character, based on how long it takes me to make a decision, I'd be an Ent).  I'm currently wrapped up in Fallout 4, but I'm looking forward to playing the remastered Skyrim.  My free time is spent cooking, reading, playing music, impatiently waiting for season 2 of The Expanse to begin, and, of course, playing games.  : )

oooh The Expanse, loved it! Welcome aboard! :D

• 7 posts
    October 5, 2016 8:04 PM EDT

Thank you, Noodles!

• 248 posts
    October 5, 2016 10:15 PM EDT

Welcome - what kind of FO4 character are you playing?

• 7 posts
    October 5, 2016 11:57 PM EDT

Thank you, Motty Skills!

I'm actually getting ready to begin a new character, a BOS scribe, based a lot on Scribe Haylen, who is one of my favorite NPCs. 

• 312 posts
    October 6, 2016 8:33 AM EDT

Haylen's practically the only BOS member who isn't a complete zealot. Makes me miss the Mojave chapter.

• 7 posts
    October 7, 2016 9:39 PM EDT

I wish that Bethesda had made her a companion.  I think she could have had some interesting things to say about the BOS and the Commonwealth, from a scribe's perspective.

• 312 posts
    October 7, 2016 9:42 PM EDT
    Have you listened to her holotape? She has a very unique perspective about the BOS. :/
    This post was edited by WuYiXiang at October 7, 2016 9:43 PM EDT
    • 7 posts
    October 8, 2016 3:57 PM EDT

I have, and I'm planning for my scribe to develop similar reservations about the BOS, and eventually leave their ranks to complete the game with the Minute Men.

• 1595 posts
    October 17, 2016 3:13 AM EDT

Welcome, Paths :) Sorry for the very late greeting.

• 7 posts
    October 18, 2016 2:37 PM EDT

Thank you, Phil!

• 113 posts
    October 19, 2016 12:30 AM EDT
    Nice profile picture ;)
    • 7 posts
    October 21, 2016 2:00 PM EDT

Sindeed said: Nice profile picture ;)

Thank you, Sindeed!  Have you played Dragon Age Inquisition?  Cassandra is my favorite NPC.