Forums » Elder Scrolls

Question about the old skyrim blog on ning

• October 2, 2016 12:01 PM EDT
    Hey guys, looking for some people who were around back in the old ning days. Skyrimblog had a story corner, I was looking through archives there to find a story but I can't find it. It's one of those situations where I'd know the title if I saw it but can't remember right now. The story is about a female character who is an initiate at the mage's college in Winterhold. The story gets dark fast when she becomes a vampire. It were many short stories, probably over 20 chapters in total. If anyone can remember what it was called or if the person who wrote them is still active here, I'd greatly appreciate it. Not sure this is the right forum for this too but wouldn't know where else to place it. I think it was written somewhere in 2014 but I can't be sure. The chapters often featured the main character going on missions for the college with a mentor or other iniates. Thats about all I can remember. Thanks in advance!
  • October 2, 2016 12:16 PM EDT
  • October 2, 2016 12:24 PM EDT
    It is indeed, thanks alot! It also seems to have new chapters I hadn't read yet!
    • 261 posts
    October 2, 2016 12:51 PM EDT
    For the record, ToCs are blogs on the new site, so you wouldn't find them going through the Story Corner.