Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Remastered: What's Bethesda's Game?

• 50 posts
    September 14, 2016 12:12 PM EDT

I think a VR option may be good idea. It will certainly improve the immersion although being able to navigate menus for spells, potions, weapon selection may be more difficult than it sounds.

• 743 posts
    September 14, 2016 12:15 PM EDT

Teekus said:

I think a VR option may be good idea. It will certainly improve the immersion although being able to navigate menus for spells, potions, weapon selection may be more difficult than it sounds.

Haha, you almost had me there for a second!

• 50 posts
    September 14, 2016 12:18 PM EDT

To be honest I think some people may want a VR option - I personally don't think it's something for me but others may be interested. My nephew said he would try it if VR was available. He's of the younger generation rather than one that has played previous elder scrolls games. Poll maybe?

• 743 posts
    September 14, 2016 12:22 PM EDT

Teekus said:

To be honest I think some people may want a VR option - I personally don't think it's something for me but others may be interested. My nephew said he would try it if VR was available. He's of the younger generation rather than one that has played previous elder scrolls games. Poll maybe?

If Elder Scrolls was to start attempting to reach out to the -mommy dis game loooks sic pls buy- age group by inntroducing the VR as even a small option, I think a lot of us would quit the franchise until they fixed it. I would love to have a poll on it.

• 50 posts
    September 14, 2016 12:34 PM EDT

To be perfectly honest I think that is what they will end up doing - trying to appeal to all (and if so I really hope they don't cock it up for Elder Scrolls veteran players)

• September 14, 2016 12:51 PM EDT

A poll on ES6 Being Partly VR and what folks reaction would be? I will put it to Paul for consideration