Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 1595 posts
    September 9, 2016 6:08 AM EDT

Hi guys, my name is Phil. I used to be an adventurer like you... ah, you know that story :0

New members, please feel free to start your own discussion here when you join. In addition, you may want to head over to The Lounge and participate in Todd's Getting to Know You Vol 1 and Vol 2 -  More Questions. I understand the Selfie Thread may also appeal to some :)

• 312 posts
    September 9, 2016 9:39 AM EDT

Sooooooooo. How's that arrow doin'?

• 77 posts
    September 10, 2016 4:04 AM EDT

Ah, the adventurers club? This should fill up nicely.

Just a thought, I know we also have Todd's, um, questions threads, but would this also be a place for existing older members to place their introductions from the old profile pages? Not thinking about the lists of builds or stories for now, just more of the about?

• 1595 posts
    September 10, 2016 8:28 AM EDT

WuYiXiang said:
    Sooooooooo. How's that arrow doin'?

Apparently it is a common injury in Skyrim. Treatement was readily available over the counter :P

Meli said:

Ah, the adventurers club? This should fill up nicely.

Just a thought, I know we also have Todd's, um, questions threads, but would this also be a place for existing older members to place their introductions from the old profile pages? Not thinking about the lists of builds or stories for now, just more of the about?

I don't see why not Meli :) Maybe Bonelord can arbitrate and make the call on that?