Forums » The Lounge

Writers Interview: Teineeva

• 203 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:00 AM EDT

You might have to wait a bit, I have some exams incoming, need to write a lot of reports as well. And of course there's the Ledger Codex as well which I have been urged to finish by my prrofreaders, so it might take a while, but don't worry I'll make up for the wait .

• 203 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:03 AM EDT

I'm not sure about the "better writers" part, I haven't really checked on my progression all that much recently and as far as I'm concerned your stuff is great and has always been, but I'm sure that "making us write about skyrim on the vault" applies a lot more.

If I remember correctly he did the same to you, right?

• 649 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:10 AM EDT

You guys ever thought about that "SoB" is very fitting shortcut for Teineeva´s story, especially his main character?

• 203 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:21 AM EDT

What do you mean, you big baby orc? Are you sobbing through my story? It's flattering but really, it isn't what I went for.

• 649 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:35 AM EDT
    I was thinking more along the lines of...........Son of a Bitch, but sobbing is good too, I guess. xD
    • 203 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:39 AM EDT

I know but let's be honest who could resist the temptation of calling you a big sobbing baby orc?

• 649 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:45 AM EDT
    I'll eat your frog legs, Teineeva...
    • 52 posts
    June 26, 2016 8:22 AM EDT

You're a unique person  Teineeva! I enjoyed reading about you and how you got into writing. This makes me want to share something about myself. How thrilling reading these interviews can be! From one writer to another, I wish you the best of luck completing your projects. No matter how long it takes or how many times you may get writers block. I know you'll finish it as will I finish my three big writing projects. Its all about getting that inspiration while at the same time choosing the right moment and then. . . Its like magic! Kudos!

Great job Karver putting him on the spot like that. With that crazy sense of humor you have, I wouldn't mind being interviewed by you. It's been years since I was put on like that! ( Being at work of course )

• 66 posts
    June 26, 2016 4:54 PM EDT

Sorry missed this reply; I accidentally 'cleansed' it with my spam mail. 
    Yesss, Sotek did.
    It doesn't ever feel like you progress, but I always catch things I've improved on whenever I look back.  I've been on a writing hiatus lately, but I've been slowly revising Arc I when I get writing withdrawals.