Forums » Elder Scrolls

What sort of character will your first Skyrim remastered charact

• 641 posts
    October 5, 2016 1:44 PM EDT

Going to be playing a super Atmoran Dragon Sage, then a khajiit Dragon Paw dragon hunter, then a Telvanni void make.

• 261 posts
    October 5, 2016 2:38 PM EDT
    If my box can run it, I'm probably gonna roll a variant of the Khajiit I made, prior to knowing anything about Elder Scrolls. I remember he was very monk-ish, not using weapons, but he wore heavy armor and cast spells. He was a cool dude.
    This post was edited by Tenebrous at October 5, 2016 2:38 PM EDT
    • 83 posts
    October 14, 2016 9:47 PM EDT

Actually, I've thought about the "Black Bonney" lady pirate build even more, and came up with another combination character:

Name: Bonny Roberts

Father - Westley, a.k.a. The Dread Pirate Roberts (from The Princess Bride)

Mother - Anne Bonny, who was potentially the most dangerous being on the ocean during her time (consider how much harder it was to be a lady pirate, and then make her a captain!)

Let's see - dad's a battlefield genius ("He must have out-thought Vizzini!  He can plan my castle onslought any day!"), mom's potentially the deadliest thing on or in the ocean (this includes storms, whirlpools, Portugese man-of-wars, and sharks!)

Bonny Roberts is Imperial (I really like the "human" races), and her most-used skills are:

One-handed sword (she'll have a cutlass-like sword!)

Block (no shield)

Light Armor (pirates like mobility)

Stealth

Pickpocket

Speech

Alchemy

Bonny's selected stone will, of course, be the Thief Stone.

BTW, I did think of "Anne Roberts" for her name, but didn't like the sound of it.

• 2 posts
    October 14, 2016 10:09 PM EDT

Tom said:

I have a few characters already. Why would I want to pay for a game I already own all over again?

That is a good question

• 641 posts
    October 15, 2016 5:18 AM EDT

Jake Johnson said:

Actually, I've thought about the "Black Bonney" lady pirate build even more, and came up with another combination character:

Name: Bonny Roberts

Father - Westley, a.k.a. The Dread Pirate Roberts (from The Princess Bride)

Mother - Anne Bonny, who was potentially the most dangerous being on the ocean during her time (consider how much harder it was to be a lady pirate, and then make her a captain!)

Let's see - dad's a battlefield genius ("He must have out-thought Vizzini!  He can plan my castle onslought any day!"), mom's potentially the deadliest thing on or in the ocean (this includes storms, whirlpools, Portugese man-of-wars, and sharks!)

Bonny Roberts is Imperial (I really like the "human" races), and her most-used skills are:

One-handed sword (she'll have a cutlass-like sword!)

Block (no shield)

Light Armor (pirates like mobility)

Stealth

Pickpocket

Speech

Alchemy

Bonny's selected stone will, of course, be the Thief Stone.

BTW, I did think of "Anne Roberts" for her name, but didn't like the sound of it.

Inspired by Anne Bonny?

• 83 posts
    October 15, 2016 8:30 AM EDT

Yes, she is inspired by Anne Bonny.

I just realized about the possible name "Anne Roberts" - isn't she known for the line, "You are the weakest link.  Goodbye."?

• 1 posts
    October 17, 2016 11:38 AM EDT

New here but..... the 64 bit engine should allow much more complex builds for everyone. I hope to try some builds that I have used in Enderal, in Skyrim. Might need the Ordinator Perk mod for that change though.

• 4 posts
    November 2, 2016 9:57 AM EDT

I've just started off with a Khajiit turned to thievery... based on my own real life cat. Yeah... that's it. That's as much thought as I put into my character.

• 83 posts
    November 5, 2016 8:50 AM EDT

My first Dovahkiin on the new Skyrim Remastered is a Black Cat Khajiit named The Jinx.

Her most-used skills are: Stealth (obviously), Alchemy, Pickpocketing, One-Handed (her daggers), and Archery.

• 224 posts
    November 5, 2016 11:00 AM EDT

Good question, I decided to start from cero (If I make the game works properly, no crashes or such problems), you know a gamer of TES who play with a ton of mods on the normal Skyrim version, is the perfect time to start all over again just with a few limited mods offered by the mod system of skyrim Special Edition,

because I'm creating a story what obviously have specific characters, the main character is an Imperial merchant ploter and necromancer who works for the Empire and the Emperor, is a gray character not a total evil one, but that isnt the firts character I will play,

so on one part of the story there is his counter part could be called that way, who is a full Nord who fight for the liberation of Skyrim, is someone who have a strong moral and principles, also he disgusts of evil and corrupt beings and think is his duty destroy them,

My first character on Skyrim Special Edition is name is Lothar