Forums » The Lounge

TamrielVault Loading Forever (I couldn't enter the s

• 224 posts
    June 3, 2016 1:43 AM EDT

Hello everyone

Medieval here,

I just want to complain about I got stability issues with just TamrielVault site, I couldn't do anything almost for two weeks, I dont know why, I imagine must be Ning, keep me loading forever, it seems is finally fixed, I couldn't even made a simple post to express my self xP

I know other users had this problem,

Please would anyone If knows what was the reason of that? I meant I know I wasn't the only one

• 773 posts
    June 3, 2016 2:44 AM EDT
    Did my response on your previous thread on the same subject not suffice?
    • 140 posts
    June 3, 2016 2:46 AM EDT

There haven't been any Site related errors for me lately, and while I can't vouch for anyone else, everything's been loading just fine for me, so I wouldn't think it's a problem with Ning.

• 224 posts
    June 3, 2016 4:02 AM EDT

Sorry I didn't see it, I couldn't even load it

• 224 posts
    June 3, 2016 4:21 AM EDT

I read it recently and reply, thanks Mr Paul, I was just a little worried about

• 773 posts
    June 3, 2016 12:31 PM EDT

It isĀ a Ning problem.

It loads for some people (in some parts of the world) just fine, but then not for others. They talk about 'clusters' and 'servers' and stuff that I can't pretend to understand.

The one thing they can't seem to do is to fix it!

• 393 posts
    June 3, 2016 12:45 PM EDT

Indeed, I couldn't access the site for two days, but strangely only from the PC, while from the mobile it worked just fine. Also have heard other people say they had same problems.