Forums » The Lounge

Do I give a crap?

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 10:29 AM EDT

What a question, right? You see, these past months - since the beginning of this year - were kind of pain in the arse for me here on the site. Too many heated arguments and changes and to be honest, I´ve struggled with keeping my interest in other sections than Lore. Maybe you noticed I was kind of distant these days, and to be honest, it was somehing very close to "I don´t give a crap" but not precisely. Reading some content that wasn´t in my group felt like commitment I wasn´t able to fulfill.

I found myself looking at builds, mostly looking at pictures and deciding whether I should like the build or not because of those pretty pictures. Not very nice of me, right? Yeah, I feel bad about it. I´ve been really busy in work these months, not being able to do anything productive here, working on private project, mostly chatting with people off-site. I wasn´t just able to commit myself to reading some

Some of you know me, some of you are my friends, some of you don´t like me and maybe some of you think I am a dick. I don´t know. Some of you don´t know me and I don´t know many of you, but I know quite a lot people here, and in recent days I was in state of regret I haven´t shown more support to those people I know. Or even to those I don´t know.

There were few builds in Skyrim CB I stumbled upon and kind of regretted I haven´t shown up in Workshop, giving my opinion on them.

So yeah, I mostly didn´t give a crap, but I do now. So let´s get one thing straight, people. This is not a rant. This is a message. And what message?

You see, recently few people, who know I fancy Orcs, sent me PMs like: "Hey, I just posted something that might give you lorcasm." And I checked that content. I read it. I Liked it. I commented. I cared!

So what I´m trying to say? I don´t really have time to scour the site for every new content, but if any of you sent me PM, that you want me to check content you just posted, I will happily do it. Not just Orcs, lol, any content. If it´s build, article, profile...Doesn´t matter. Just give me heads up and I´ll jump there.

So yeah...I do give a crap. I just need someone to kick my butt from time to time.

• 404 posts
    May 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT

alright, you can always chat with this ShyGuy.

• 393 posts
    May 25, 2016 10:35 AM EDT

Wow, Karver... This post alone shows that you are miles from being a dick)) And if there's someone who thinks so, send them to me, I'll give them a proper Thalmor indoctrination))))

• 96 posts
    May 25, 2016 10:45 AM EDT
    Guess what, I liked that someone gives crap... :D.
    • 203 posts
    May 25, 2016 10:46 AM EDT

Buttkicking has been approved, I repeat, buttkicking has been approved!

You're going to regret this .  Anyway, thanks for the heads-up, I think we could all say we certainly missed our favourite Lorc. But well I know of some of the things that have been keeping you busy and, well, you know my opinion already.

Regardless, if I find something noteworthy I'll send it your way. As long as it doesn't concern the story corner, I'm keeping that shit for the HGS from now on.

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 10:59 AM EDT

Sorry, Thorien. Can´t do. That´s a fate I wouldn´t wish even to people I hate

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT

Oh, I bet you did, you naughty boy

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT

Thanks, Teineeva. Which reminds, I have to take a peak at your Streets of Boston soon. Where should I start? At the beginning?

• 203 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:02 AM EDT

That might work. But hell, be original start at chapter -1 or something, no one will see that coming.

• 1595 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:10 AM EDT

This is very positive Karver, much respect 

• 393 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:12 AM EDT

You'd prefer to send them to the Orsinium-style indoctrination?)))

• 288 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:14 AM EDT

Do I give a crap whether you give a crap, though?

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:23 AM EDT

I don´t give a crap whether you give a crap about me giving crap or not. 

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:23 AM EDT

But if that guy will be too Shy? 

• 295 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:28 AM EDT

*Orc smacks Karver soooooo hard, that his crap comes out*

• 694 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:28 AM EDT

Very glad you give a crap, mate. Me too! I want to say that goes for me too. I miss things sometimes. If anyone wants me to check something out just give me a shout! My inbox is always open!

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT

I love you too, Lis 

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:46 AM EDT

Precisely! Really, guys, just add as to your friend list and send us PM anytime you want us check something. We need a little push quite often. 

• 184 posts
    May 25, 2016 12:51 PM EDT

Aw Karver.  I give a crap about you, too. I can give several, if you like.

• 1441 posts
    May 25, 2016 1:08 PM EDT

I shall do so senor Lorc

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 1:12 PM EDT

Thank you, Rancid, but I have to politely refuse your crap. I have plenty of my own, you know 

• 184 posts
    May 25, 2016 1:19 PM EDT

Yeah, my crap is a bit foetid if I'm honest... 

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    May 25, 2016 1:49 PM EDT

This sounds like me.

Don't be me.

I'm a dick.

• 649 posts
    May 25, 2016 3:39 PM EDT

• 393 posts
    May 25, 2016 3:46 PM EDT