Forums » The Lounge

Getting To Know You - Vol. 1 - The Basics

• 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:22 AM EDT

Pleased to meet you Andrew. My name is Phil  Baking eh? Sweetrolls?

• 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:31 AM EDT

Ok, so which do you prefer, Brian, Bri or Pat? Patriarch takes too damn long to type 

• 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:34 AM EDT

Bush Kangaroos? You better get that sorted, Ed. Take more care next time  

• 627 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:38 AM EDT

• 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:41 AM EDT

Brandalf! For some reason "Bran" doesn't work 

• 411 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:44 AM EDT
    About You Off-Site:

What's your name? No
    Where are you from? Vancouver WA united states
    Where do you currently live? Vancouver WA united states
    Do you work? If so, where? No
    How old are you? 15
    What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture) You can find them in the Selfie thread.
    How tall are you? No
    What five words would you use to describe yourself? Mad, Skooma addicted, Dunmer wannabe, Worthless, N'wah
    Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? Anime, Writing, Voice acting, Lollygagging
    Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? Two dogs named Bella and Lucy
    About You On-Site:

What significance does your username have? Mirric was one of my favorite Oblivion characters.
    What brought you here? Lore or Roleplaying. Cant remember.
    How long have you been a member? I joined January 2nd 2015
    How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? I lurked for about four years. I joined because i can.
    Why do you keep coming back? (Seriously, we've been trying to keep you away but you just. keep. coming. back.) Im addicted.
    What's your favorite thing about the Vault? Everything
    Least favorite? Nothing
    Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? Multible
    Have you ever posted original content? Yes
    Have you made any friends on the Vault? Steam Friends yes.
    • 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:46 AM EDT
    1. What five words would you use to describe yourself?   I'll leave this open for other people to describe me.

Alright Derek (my use of that name previously us entirely coincidental):

Kind, considerate, creative, fair and supportive. It is hard to list just five 

• 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:51 AM EDT

Trina. I can taste that. Thorien, Thuri, Trina... do you like tea? 

• 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:57 AM EDT

Dunmer wannabe? I think you qualify. In fact, weren't you a saint at one point?

• 649 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:58 AM EDT

Skippy? Nah. You shall be "Skipper" for me from now on till forever

• 393 posts
    May 11, 2016 4:02 AM EDT

You know I do) Like every proper Altmer))) Albeit I'm rather a Snow Elf but still

You just like making me feel embarassed, don't you?)))

• 393 posts
    May 11, 2016 4:10 AM EDT

Wow, I just realized that it's actually you who inspires people to do things here most of all. Even your post about yourself makes one want to go and say something good to people)))

• 1595 posts
    May 11, 2016 4:12 AM EDT

Chasing pretty woman I bet that is a literal truth, that somewhere on the internet there is something video of you getting all Pepi la Peu 

• 649 posts
    May 11, 2016 4:16 AM EDT

Incognito is my second name. Not a single husband ever caught me...

• 77 posts
    May 11, 2016 7:58 AM EDT

You're welcome, oh hairy and howly one.

Am very glad you are here :-)

• May 11, 2016 10:56 AM EDT

Right here goes,

1 Russell   

2 Scotland

3 See above

4 Cant work I am Disabled

5 your just not getting rid of me

6 An ugly bastard

7 6ft 2"

8 I am everywhere around the vault, am an RPG Group host, an everything on site is of interest to me

9  Aside from Gaming I enjoy catching fish, and love owning my dog and two cats

10 I am the proud owner of two cats Itsy and Bitsy puss, My dog Holly, love them all dearly

On Site

1 Username Bonelord, was the first ever beastie to kill me in ES

2 I came here for character builds

3 Around 16 months

4 Hardly lurked at all

5 I keep coming back just to be an obstinate bugger

6 Don't really have a favourite, but spend a lot of time in RPG and CB Group

7 Don't really have a least favourite

8 I am a multiple group raker

9 Original content? no posted a character build and collaborated on a couple more but that's it

10 I consider everyone to be a friend, after all no one has declared their intention to be my enemy

Well that's it folks, me in a nutshell sorry about the picture

• 457 posts
    May 11, 2016 11:56 AM EDT

Where are you my leetle pigeoooon? Ze arms of Pepe are upon you.

Ah! This leetle one wishes to commit suicide to prove her love for me. What a sweet gesture. Never-the-less, I must prevent eet! xD

• 21 posts
    May 11, 2016 4:53 PM EDT

Off-Site

1. Petter

2. Sweden

3. A somewhat small town not very far from the capital city of Stockholm.

4. Does studying count? Otherwise, no.

5. 20, turning 21 this summer.

Just kidding, although that is a very accurate representation of how I look.

7. I don't know, been way to long since I last measured my length. I'd say I'm of average height.

8. Honest, respectful, hardworking, passionate, helpful

9. Mainly writing and reading, sometimes making and editing videos, and building Lego is fun too.

10. Nope, although I used to own two budgies years ago.

On-Site

1. Well, it's a username I picked many years ago when trying to come up with an account name, and it's stuck ever since. Like literally, search my username wherever and you're most likely going to find me.

2. Honestly... I don't remember.

3. Wow, I don't remember that either. Probaly 2 years I'd guess.

4. I think I lurked here for almost a year, maybe more. I believe what finally made me join was the amount of content here and the members seemed nice.

5. I'm not very active here unfortunately, but it's once again the members and the content on the site that makes me return.

6. Do I have to choose? Alright, I'd say it's the community, which always has struck me has being nice.

7. Don't know honestly.

8. Not sure if I can say I hang around in any group, but I like being part of several and having one that is my go-to group.

9. Yes, a few short stories.

10. I have people on my friends list who I consider to be very nice people, but I think I'm too inactive to say I've made some friends.

• 268 posts
    May 12, 2016 2:21 PM EDT

Fuck it, I'll join in.

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name? Sam
    2. Where are you from? Britain
    3. Where do you currently live? Leicestershire
    4. Do you work? If so, where? Nope. I go to college, have done some part time jobs in some rather random places (a chippy for instance), but nothing permanent.
    5. How old are you? 17
    6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture) Skip
    7. How tall are you? 6'0
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? Fastidious, sarcastic, shrewd, asshole, sesquipedalian
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? Playing the trumpet, reading, studying, badminton, working out
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? Just one - Cat the Cat.

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? Raidriar is a character of a mobile game I liked when I was younger - I more liked the sound of it than anything else, but abbreviated it to Raid recently
    2. What brought you here? I know this may come as a surprise, but I quite liked this rather obscure game called Skyrim, and thought I'd google some builds about it - found the Obsidian Sentinel and never looked back.
    3. How long have you been a member? Since May 2013 I think.
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? I lurked since Christmas of 2012, shortly after getting Skyrim and finishing up my first playthrough and thinking 'What now?'
    5. Why do you keep coming back? The people and the content.
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? The creativity and sense of community - everybody here is so awesome, it's like a giant extended family.
    7. Least favorite?  The lack of Dark Souls fans
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? Multiple I suppose? Though I usually just frequent the CB and RPG groups.
    9. Have you ever posted original content? Yup - builds basically, started a blog at one point and then had an idea for another but lacked the time to keep it up. I may eventually go back to that.
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? Loads of friends! Basically the CB lot, too many to name. 
    • 136 posts
    May 12, 2016 2:24 PM EDT

Let's face it, I've been called much, much worse, so any of those are fine.  Bri feels a little weird. 

• 622 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:49 PM EDT

Tehehhee 

• 694 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:58 PM EDT

I'll try to control myself better (AND keep that shit under wraps) in the future. 

• 694 posts
    May 12, 2016 7:01 PM EDT

And now this is stuck in my head.   I shall make it my new theme song.  

• 457 posts
    May 12, 2016 7:16 PM EDT

Man, that reminds me a lot of Flipper... used to watch those re-runs when I was a kid. It's even got the park ranger patriarch and everything.

• 622 posts
    May 12, 2016 7:28 PM EDT

Skippppppppy~ Skippy! Skippy the bush kangaroo