Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Funny Moments

• 275 posts
    March 25, 2016 9:00 PM EDT
    Skyrim has innumerable possibilities, some are funny as hell, that's what this discussion is for, to share these funny moments.

This happened not too long ago to me but when I was using the sneak tools mod I often used fire arrows to take out enemies so I Hotkeyed it with other arrows. On a small exploration of Bleak Falls Barrow the first bandits inside the Barrow were unaware of me so I pulled out my bow and arrow out to shoot. I completely forgot that I used the noisemaker arrow recently and still had it equipped and I shot it into the guy's butt! Afterwards I killed them and I just lost it when I saw my noisemaker arrow sticking out of his ass! My first thought was "does it vibrate?" and I just fell to the floor laughing.

So what are your funniest moments?
    • 59 posts
    March 25, 2016 11:59 PM EDT

One of my funnier moments from today was when I was using chain lightning and it hit two bandits at once. One was thrown at a wall one side and the other was thrown into a river in an opposite direction.

Chain lightning is so much fun

Ok here's one from a while ago

It was on my first character and she was fighting for the imperials at a fort she consumed skooma to restore stamina and my screen got blurry. I was like wtf! I then reloaded a save because it was awful looking I laughed so hard cuz it was shocking

• 275 posts
    March 26, 2016 1:11 AM EDT
    Are you sure it was skooma? It might've been sleeping tree sap.