Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character "Snapshots"

• 649 posts
    March 27, 2016 4:33 AM EDT

• 28 posts
    March 27, 2016 11:52 PM EDT

Love the idea, makes it almost like a stepping stone to making a build! This could definitely shorten the amount of people with Death Sentence PTSD - me being one of them.

• 168 posts
    March 31, 2016 10:54 AM EDT

The Hist Mage

Name: Akiresh.

Class: Mage, Two-Handed Warrior.

Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Alteration, Restoration, Enchanting, Two-Handed, Block.

Snapshot: Akiresh is a Hist Mage who came straight out of Black Marsh and carries a powerful arsenal of spells. But unlike an ordinary mage, she is attuned to her environment, that means she has not only learned to adapt and use her environment, she learned how to control it. That means the elements of fire, water, air, earth, poison and blood are all subjects to her power, but these are the elements she controls, she must be in the presence of the material she wishes to manipulate.

Gameplay: Rather than casting any type of magic at will, you are manipulating the elements around you. That means you have to be near fire if you want to cast a fire spell/fire shouts, ice spells/shouts require water to be present. Earth spells are represented by flesh spells and ash spells once earth is everywhere, same thing goes to air spells and shouts. Poision spells can only be cast nearby poisonous plants or creatures and blood spells can be cast at will because wherever you go, your blood goes with you. Perks in Two-Handed and Block makes the Hist Mage fearsome with a greatsword and it's useful when there is no fire or water nearby (such as Soul Cairn).

• 1595 posts
    April 3, 2016 4:40 PM EDT

How's your King of Worms coming along Curse? The suspense!

• 622 posts
    April 3, 2016 6:30 PM EDT

That cosplay... Holy smokes!

• 485 posts
    April 3, 2016 10:35 PM EDT
    Very nice snapshot and an awesome image too.
    • 485 posts
    April 4, 2016 12:27 AM EDT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Knight Cleric

Name: Claire Hearthwing

Class: Cleric, Knight

Skills: One-handed, Block, Restoration, Illusion, Enchanting, Heavy Armor

Snapshot: 

Pious, Headstrong, and determined, Claire is driven by one purpose: Cleanse this world of the daedras' influence. Despite her cold demeanor Claire is an effective leader who has rallied many to fight at her side with unwavering loyalty. 

Gameplay: 

Years of training and studying magick have granted Claire the ability to extinguish and suppress her foes' connection to Aetherius, rendering them incapable of casting magic. This powerful ability comes at great cost in the form of dependency on soul gems - A dependency which leaves Claire conflicted given the nature of soul gems. With her mastery of the shield and restorative magicks, Claire stands as the impenetrable wall between the darkness and those who would stand against it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1595 posts
    April 4, 2016 3:39 AM EDT

Very nice Curse. Is the wing on her shield a reference to her name?

• 485 posts
    April 4, 2016 7:44 AM EDT
    Yep.
    • 40 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:14 PM EDT

Tisiphone of Shimmerene
    Class: Vigilant of Stendarr/Fist of the Thalmor

Race: Altmer
    Skills: Alteration, Destruction, Light Armor and One-Handed

Roleplay/Gameplay: 
    A fist of the Thalmor posing as a Vigilant of Stendarr, she struggles with duping her partner-in-Daedra-hunting, Benor, on a regular basis in order to fulfill her covert Thalmor orders. Detached and maintaining a 'strictly business' persona to those who 'know' her, the true Tisiphone is a vindictive mage with a penchant for daggers (in the backs of her enemies) and some serious daddy issues. As soon as she gets her hands on Mehrunes' Razor, a reckoning with her Justiciar father won't be far behind...

Based off of Karver's Fist of the Thalmor build.

• 1595 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:43 PM EDT

Lovely!  Doubly so as it is based on another's build. Very nice Fawn.

• 457 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:46 PM EDT

That is a BOSS image! Which only makes sense, I suppose... it's a pretty boss build ;D

• 40 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:52 PM EDT

Thank you! I'm still only level 6 on her, and level 10 is when the Thalmor assignments start, but I'm having fun with her!

She's already fixed Morthal's vampire problem, now just trying to do a few "Vigilant" quests until she's level 10 and I can start switching. ^^

• 40 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:53 PM EDT

Thanks ShinJin! and Thanks Karver for the build, I really like this one!

• 393 posts
    April 15, 2016 4:31 AM EDT

*squeals like crazy* This is awesomeawesomeawesome!!!!!!!!

Haha, the first Thalmor in this thread)) Should I add mine?))

• Joe
    • 2 posts
    April 30, 2016 8:56 PM EDT

Name: Serada Secret-Blood

Class: Nord vampire, conjurer/warrior

Skills: One Handed, Conjuration, heavy armor, Restoration

Gameplay: Open up battle casting  conjure wrathman twice to get two of them then switch to heal undead and draw out your sword, while the wrathman are strong you are generally weak with just enough perk points to sustain yourself in battle. You have the wrathman take down the tougher guys while you go after the weaker guys and heal your wrathman after your done scraping with the little guys.

• 1595 posts
    May 1, 2016 1:44 AM EDT

Nice Snapshot Joe

• 11 posts
    June 7, 2016 12:54 AM EDT

I feel like this should be a thing. I haven't played her beyond the tutorial and exploring costume options with the console. In terms of Skyrim lore I see her alignments and motivations a lot like The Kynaran Ranger by Noodles with less 'Animal' related aspects, and a playstyle closer to The Stormchaser by Teccam, but with archery instead of one-handed, and no smithing. Plenty of room for refinement. I think Shrouded armor is the most form-fitting armor in the game. Nightingale Armor and/or GuildMaster Armor could be good as well. ( The X-men version occasionally finds herself on the wrong side of things ) Nightingale has the cape but it doesn't billow. Shown here is inspired by the versions of Storm with white gloves and boots. In Skyrim that equals Ancient Falmer Armor which has some red in it, and all coordinates with the gem in the Diadem of the Savant and facilitates the "Well Fitted" perk.  I'm personally fond of the hair which I colored to match the lightning.

• 485 posts
    June 7, 2016 12:56 AM EDT

Very nice snapshot. Im loving what you did with the presentation, and that armor combo looks pretty cool too 

• 11 posts
    June 7, 2016 1:17 AM EDT

Thank you. :)

• 11 posts
    June 7, 2016 1:33 AM EDT

One more occupying my thoughts lately: A beefy Dunmer. Playing to the costuming options shown here should prove a fun challenge, and matches - as closely as possible -- the inspiration, as does the race and racial abilities favoring destruction. I've thought less about the gameplay but suppose you could play any of the mage/battlemage builds. Avoid sneaking, and feel free to use all of the one-handed, two-handed, and archery weapons you can while consolidating your magical powers. ( Marvel's version was trained in the art of war) I think late game he would probably gladly sacrifice followers to distract and take up the 'light work' while he carefully assessed a situation before mopping up in the most OP way possible.  Learn all the magic you can. If you want to mimic the 'infinity gem' aspect then soul gems and enchanting should definitely be a thing. Make your home in Solstheim, side with the Imperials, kill the Dragons and Paarthunax ( can't have competition ) but not before getting 'all' the words of power. Again, plenty of room for refinement. I mostly just liked how the race, costuming, and abilities matched up to the Marvel version. Enjoy!

• 649 posts
    June 7, 2016 5:58 AM EDT
    Damn, I had no idea you played this, Fawn! It looks really cool!
    • 27 posts
    June 7, 2016 7:42 AM EDT

This one, truly bad ass!

• 8 posts
    June 8, 2016 5:12 PM EDT

In order to post a snapshot here, do I have to have an actual character build posted? Or can it be standalone?

• 485 posts
    June 8, 2016 5:16 PM EDT
    Nah. Take any build you've enjoyed and go nuts.